Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet Miss Gullable 2004

I was sitting on the sofa between Pete and Cleveland. I was getting ready to go to shop. I asked Pete is he wanted anything and he said no, jokingly I turned to Cleveland and asked him AND he shook his head from side to side. Idiot here got all excited and turned to Pete giving it 'did you see that'He played so surprised and told me to ask again. So I did in a slow voice and Cleveland shook his head again. I can't believe I did it 3 times before I realised pete was wetting himself with laughter behind me. He had a mouse in his hand, making Cleveland follow it. How daft do I feel!!! :oops:

·
Registered
166 Posts
LMAO! Oh my, that was a cruel trick played on you, but I can totally understand you being taken by it! My dad and brother are mean like that too. Even my fiance, but he at least knows if he's mean he gets in trouble. ;)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hehehehe cute!! *smile*

I'm the same way. For some reason people really like to tease me heh.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I probably would have fallen for it too - sometimes my cat appears to understand everything I say!

Your story is so cute though - I wonder how long it took him to think all that up?

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
How funny - I do hope you will get him back though 8)

·
Registered
465 Posts
LOL Very funny good for Pete...My wife falls for that kind of stuff all the time...Thats what husbands are for.... :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts