Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The most exciting ones I've had involve extremely fast elevators. I've had this type of dream numerous time since since an early age. I don't remember having them as much in the past few years although I do remember having at least a couple of them earlier this year. The elevator in one of them had a glass floor.

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
I seem to have more negative dreams, like people chasing after me in school, jail, buildings, etc. I do have some pretty trippy dreams like floating around on clouds and such just relaxing

·
Banned
804 Posts
I have dreams of Jet Li (the actor) following me home wanting me to keep him...hes super yummy but then im made to chose between him and my husband at the end of every dream.

I hate it when my morals follow me even into my dreams. why cant i atleast have sexy exciting dreams...after all it seems to be where my only excitement lies.

and Jet Li is just sooooooo yummy... *drool*

·
Registered
78 Posts
I always dream about trying to run, but not being able to go fast. I have also on occation dreamed that I was underwater and couldn't breath. I listen to a radio station in the mornings that sometimes has a dream analyst on it. I think it would be cool to know what my dreams mean.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Dreams

Blinkin'cat, I have those elevator dreams too! I've dreamt I was in a glass lift (elevator) that was going so fast it shot straight through the top of the building and took off like a rocket. It was quite scary.
I think it means that some aspect of your life is a bit out of control, or that things are moving too fast for you.
In your dreams, is the elevator going up or down? It's usually going up in my dreams, which I expect is probably a good sign. :D

seashell

·
Registered
90 Posts
Mostly I dream about not being able to go potty (#1). In my dream the toilet will be overflowed or the stall will be to small or toilet too tall or people using all the toilets. Shortly after I wake up and have to go.

The second most common type of dream I have is I'm talking to someone and they cant understand me or wont listen to me or are walking away from me or I'm trying to dial the phone and I just cant dial the right numbers or I get the wrong person on the line. I'm ususally crying in these dreams and sometimes I wake up and I'm really crying....

The third most common is any kind of dream except for the first two types. It doesn't really matter whats going on but I can feel evil around me or I know its near me and I always try to make noises so I can wake up or my husband will wake me up. I don't like those. I had one of those last night.

I don't think I've really had a good or exciting dream. It would be a nice change though.

*edit* Wait, I had one once that I was camping and I was walking up a really steep hill and I looked down and I had toenails growing in one of my legs and I could feel the one growing in my knee. Kinda exiting :?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts