Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of these!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
I don't like tea - apart from flavoured tea, such as lemon. I mainly drink hot chocolate. But whenever I go in Starbucks I always have a white chocolate mocha - they're so yummy! :D

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I read in a magizane that tea helps lower your risk of heart attack and that it's an antioxidant. So I guess it's pretty healthy for you.

·
Registered
130 Posts
It was hard to decide between hot choclate and cappicino (sp?). I chose hot chocolate though because I just had a big warm home-made cup. Boy was it good!

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Coffee all the way for me. I don't know what I would do without my cup first thing in the morning. I really like the latte, mocha, cappucino stuff too. I try to limit it to once in a while. For one thing black coffee, which I usually drink, has zero calories. I imagine a mocha has just a little more! :wink:
We were on vacation recently and there was a coffee house right next to our hotel. Every morning I would get a nice big mocha. Very good thing I don't live next to a coffe house! :D

·
Registered
328 Posts
I also like those malt flavour drinks you make with hot milk, that are supposed to help you get to sleep. I don't know if it works, but I drink them anyway because they taste so nice... :)

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I like strong coffee no cream. As for an all day drink I prefer water unless I have the time to make my own natural fruit juice

·
Registered
58 Posts
Can't stand coffee - the smell makes me nauseous. I drink teas everyday with the occasional hot chocolate thrown in for variety.

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
I dont drink coffee much but I love cappucino and I love coffee with lots of half/half and sugar. Iced coffee is so good too :!:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts