Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I adopted my cat a couple of months ago, they said that she was a persian, I just wanted to know everyone's opinion on that? Thanks!
I went on one site and a lot of people were saying she's a domestic long hair, but I'm not too sure about that. I obviously don't care which breed she is, I'd just like to know

Attachments

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
With that smooshed in, grumpy (but adorable) looking face, she definitely has Persian in her lines! She may be a Persian, DLH mix. Either way, what a cutie!!! :D

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
she's a smoosh nosed cutie patootie. I think she is adorable!!!! I LOVE that little face! :luv

Seriously, I coudln't tell you what she is except a sweetheart! :)

DITTOS!!! So cute. Yes, she probably has some Persian in her. Get ready for snoring! It's just SO cute when they do that! Congratulations, you've got a real cutie.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Veeery cute.....I say a DLH/Persian mix.....his coat isn't as full or long as a Persian, but if looks like her adult coat may not be in fully yet.

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
The breed of your cat is:
"CaticaCuteness"!!! :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Probably a persian mix. I have two Persians and she has a mushed in face like them but her coat is not as thick or bushy. Doesn't matter either way though that she is a mix, she's adorable!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.