Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya I've rescued this beautiful kitten from the road and dont worry I was a hundred percent sure the momma was not coming back. She was abandoned. I've had her since she was 4 weeks and now she's almost 6 weeks! She's beautiful but I can't find out what breed she is? Help me out please.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Oh, she is a beauty! Stars in your crown for the rescue. I hope she will be as much a joy to you as the tiny abandoned kitten I rescued from the sidewalk many decades ago. :) He grew up to look like an old fashioned "fox face" Red Persian.

Unless a cat has purebred proof papers they are simply cats. She looks like a longhair, and that will be lovely. Someone with more knowledge will tell you what the pattern is called.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
She's a Domestic Longhair, her color is blue tabby (paw pads are dark grey) and difficult to see her tabby pattern, which could be classic with a round bull's eye pattern on sides, mackeral -- like tiger stripes on side, or spotted. She's going to be a gorgeous girl with a very floofy tail. Luck you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts