Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Whadya know, I'm a Coonie too! :D

You are a Maine Coon! You are larger than life, a gentle giant. You are independent, but very affectionate with your friends and family.

It all works except for that larger than life part...I'm puny :lol:

*edit* looking at the other possibilities, Ragdoll and Random Cat fit me a lot better, but hey, it's just for fun :roll:

·
Registered
1,697 Posts

You are a Ragdoll! You are known for your laid back attitude. You are the ultimate in low-maintenance. You'd rather hang out around the house all day than seek adventure.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Siamese!!!

You are a Siamese! You are fun-loving, playful, energetic, talkative, and exotic. You are the center of attention and you love every minute of it.

Sounds alright, except for the centre of attention part...

lol, I'm also a ragdoll, a la perm, a maine coon, a random cat, a persian and a sphinx! Wow, I don't think there is a cat I;m not part of!

·
Registered
560 Posts

You are a Persian! You are quiet, gentle, and loving, though sometimes you need extra attention and care. Some might call you high maintenance, but you just need to be pampered.

How did I know? =P I am high maintenance - just like my babies!

·
Registered
260 Posts

You are a La Perm! You are adventurous and love the great outdoors. You're also known for your unique hair style, which you are quite proud of.

Cool! Pretty much true. :D

·
Registered
637 Posts
Sphinx here :D
You are a Sphinx! You are mocked for your unusual appearance, but you are very loving and devoted. People just need to give you a chance!

I think Ragdoll actually fits me a little better though. You are a Ragdoll! You are known for your laid back attitude. You are the ultimate in low-maintenance. You'd rather hang out around the house all day than seek adventure.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
This question of the quiz is dumb:

Where do you (or your ancestors) come from?
The Far East (Asia)
The Middle or Near East
The Pacific Northwest, USA
California, USA
New England, USA
Europe

So many choices from the USA?? Unless you are Native American, your ancestors would NOT be from the USA! Maybe instead of using up so much space on one nation, they could have included some of the Southern Hemisphere (like Mexico)...that way I could have finished the quiz. :( And if you are going to include SOME of the USA, you have to include ALL OF IT! I am from the South East...there's more to the East coast than just New England!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hmm I dont think I am ever the center of attention!!
You are a Siamese! You are fun-loving, playful, energetic, talkative, and exotic. You are the center of attention and you love every minute of it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts