Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Chimi, a five-month old baby we own at home, after rescuing it from the perils of the night. It seems we can't exactly figure out if it's a purebred (and if so, what breed it is), or a hybrid. Maybe you can offer some assistance...what would you say? :unsure:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Neither. Either a DLH (Domestic Long Haired) or DMH (Domestic Medium Hair). A fluffy little moggie.

·
Registered
190 Posts
What a cutie! She looks like my Louise, who was found in the night, too, when she was about a month old. She's a DSH. We call her a cow kitty but that's not a breed; it refers to her being black & white like Holstein Fresian cows.

Is your cat fascinated with water? I've read that black & white bi-color cats tend to be.

Louise.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Neither. Either a DLH (Domestic Long Haired) or DMH (Domestic Medium Hair). A fluffy little moggie.
Oh well, thank you...we supposed she had to be a mix at least, because she looks different from my other cats, both DSH...it's good to know she's nothing too complicated to look after, hah. Thank you!

What a cutie! She looks like my Louise, who was found in the night, too, when she was about a month old. She's a DSH. We call her a cow kitty but that's not a breed; it refers to her being black & white like Holstein Fresian cows.

Is your cat fascinated with water? I've read that black & white bi-color cats tend to be.

View attachment 129140
Thank you! Indeed she does look like your cat...so cute! Mine has longer hair, her coat is like a bunny's, that's why we thought she could be a purebred, or at least a mix :unsure:
I don't know about that. During summer we sometimes bathed her, and she seemed okay with it...then again, my other cats absolutely hate water; there's scratching and whining everywhere, so I guess we could say she likes it more than they do, hahah.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts