Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or
New Rules: mouse takes pawn

I have chess table set up in my living room. The chess set has light wood and dark wood pieces. Tonight I came home and a light pawn was on the floor. When I picked it up to put it back on the table, I found that a little grey furry mouse toy was there!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I left Bella alone for a weekend once, and had left a half-filled glass of water on my dresser. I came back and the glass was upside-down on the floor... still half-full of water.

I could only laugh... and then clean up all the water once I picked it up and it spilled everywhere.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As far as I know, except for the other day, they haven't discovered that they can knock the chess pieces about. I would have thought that if one of the cats jumped up on the table,that one or more of the knights would have fallen over (they aren't weighted very well & that happens when I move the table to vacuum).

The mouse could have been thrown from the stairs in back of the table.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I left Bella alone for a weekend once, and had left a half-filled glass of water on my dresser. I came back and the glass was upside-down on the floor... still half-full of water.
Ha ha! Wow, what a little magician.

I think Layla just sleeps the entire time so that when I come home exhausted from work and go to bed she can keep me up all night! Wish I could say that it's because she missed me but somehow that doesn't quite fit . . .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts