laser pointer
Love Glove
treats
Prime rib tidbits for dinner

The laser pointer is by far his favorite :D

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Let's see the downstairs neighbors gave them a track toy and a pot of wheat grass.

I gave them a fabric play house with a crinkly floor. It took an hour for Neelix to rip an 8 inch rip across it. MowMow got his soft. Book got some crinkle toys and a new fleece dog toy like he likes to drag around. They all had Trader Joe's no salt added Sardines for their Christmas dinner.

I'll get them more toys tomorrow, Petco christmas stuff will be on clearance then.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Sounds like your kitties did well this Christmas, DarylCat and MowMow! :D and I just love that picture of Daryl... such a gorgeous kitty!

Ellie and Tootsie got a new flat cardboard scratcher, and a teepee shaped scratcher that they can go inside and scratch the sides. Both were under $10 a piece from TJ Maxx and Burlington Coat Factory! They also got a new water fountain, and a bunch of homemade catnip toys from our local no-kill shelter's mall store (called Meowza, it's a super cute "boutique" style place but is ran by the shelter, and ran by shelter volunteers), and a donation to the shelter as well. :D Also some Blue Buffalo treats!

However, I got a $40 Amazon gift card that I couldn't think of anything I need to spend it on, so this is looking promising for their after-Christmas present... Amazon.com : PetFusion Cat Scratcher Lounge - Walnut Brown : Pet Beds : Pet Supplies

I'll get them more toys tomorrow, Petco christmas stuff will be on clearance then.
That is such a great idea! Petco's clearance is AWESOME! Got a bunch of Halloween stuff one year, all for under $0.50 a piece! and all really well-made things...

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
My cat-loving family gave me two 16 lb. bags of cat chow, two 24-can cartons of wet food and a dozen cans of Fancy Feast, also 3 bags of cat treats, a 3 lb. bag of Fancy Feast sirloin chow and one stuffed mouse cat toy.

I have 6 ferals and 8 house cats, so this is all very much appreciated.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Jasper got a fancy new cat tower, a hanging scratching surface, and a stocking full of catnip toys from my awesome parents and siblings! :D My family loves spoiling him. I personally bought him a crinkle tunnel that's sealed at the end so he can hide or sleep in it (he loves it, took to it right away!) and a bunch of new wet food and better quality treats (no more fancy feast for my fluff! :) ).

·
Registered
413 Posts
Daryl had a wonderful first Christmas with me. He got:

laser pointer

The laser pointer is by far his favorite :D
Jasper has three laser pointers. One my friend bought for him, one my mom bought for him, and one I bought for him. I've never been able to get him to play with them. He'll follow the laser with his head, amble up to it, sniff it then give me this look like "Seriously?" and then just walks away or meows at me :p it's kind of funny how indifferent he is to them, he's otherwise not picky about what he'll play with at all.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Catnip, toys, hairball control treats-which he LOVES! But mainly I played with Robin and spent time with him! He's looking through MY presents for anything tantalizing!

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
Lol, they are having a ball with that! My spoiled kitties got a new wand toy, several catnip mice with fluffy tails, a catnip tomato (which they love), another catnip toy with feathers on it, and sardines as a special treat.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Rocky, Lily, and Henry got:
A new cat condo
cigar catnip stick thing xD
Dr Pussum's marinated mice
these - Bravo Cat Treats - Healthy Bites Chicken Breast - Bravo Pet Food (Henry loves them!)
A few cans of Weruva tru luxe, and a few pouches of cats in the kitchen
Some feline caviar cat food
I also bought them a laser pointer, but we opened that awhile ago :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aww, such lucky kitties! I'm getting some really good ideas here. Daryl would love that big cat scratcher. Turns out the laser pointer is as much fun for me as it is for Daryl. And he loves getting groomed with the Love Glove. I could not believe the hair that came off that thing.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Caspian got a new climber. It was an early gift. I also got him another Da Bird toy with several extra attachments.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Nice goodies!! :)
Our boys got catnip, loads of catnip. And lovely wet food- the only kind they'll eat, and that Pazu doesn't yack up. :)

Skye and Pazu gave Nick stocking stuffers of shampoo and conditioner, and Chapstick. Lol!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
my girlieez are 'foodies' so treats were the new black this year.
They got a few toys, their fav is the new "Hedge" the hog re-stuff able, catnip toy.
Sadie got Harry a 'Hedge' of his very own for when he's at home. He likes to sit and lick the 'Hedge' over here. It gives it a nice crusty feel to it, when it dries.

Various flavours of treats. Chewy treats, freeze dried treats, crunchy outer-soft center treats, little dried anchovies, venison medallions, cheese rollies, kitty spaghetti and little surf & turf balls.

Sadie gave the treat dispenser toy a couple of swats to get the treats out but wasn't really interested. Belle just walked right past it and B.B. never has played with treat dispenser toys.

Sadie is STILL totally into watching tv. I think an intervention may be soon needed. lol Harry doesn't understand what the fascination is with it all, so he jumps in the window and watches people walk by.

It sounds like there were lots of happy kitties on Christmas day, opening their little toys! :)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Here they are
Do you have a link for that? Or what's the name of it? I think my 2 would enjoy that.

My two got Da Bird from Santa. I didn't get them anything else. I'm always buying them crap. l have to say Da Bird, is a superior wand toy. They love it!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.