Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bf collects Transformers and, when we were talking about them last night, I realized I don't think I have anything specific that I collect (besides books, but that doesn't count because I'm getting my Master's degree in literature!). I tend to be pretty ecclectic about the items I buy or invest in...a lot of eastern and Italian influence, though.

So, what do you collect?? (Besides cat toys, of course :) )

·
Registered
222 Posts
Scooby-Doo. & Lots of him. I'm probably a bigger fan of Scooby than the people who created him. Obbsession? Nah. I just have a billion or so. :p

·
Registered
709 Posts
what do you collect

I'm very eclectic too...but the main things are coins, anything to do with horses, and hot wheels cars :lol: I also sort of collect really cool bottles weird eh? :lol:

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I collect orchids - mostly phals, cyms, phrags, dends, and catts. I have a small collection of about 300. Except for 5 more plants I want, I'm finished.

I also read a lot, so I have a good-sized library by default. But I'm very pleased with my art history collection. I have a classical recording collection and a stamp collection too, but I stopped collecting years ago.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Rocks and shells. I collect them from my various trips. Also, I've had my friends give me a rock or a shell that they think personifies them so that I can have something to remember them by, so I have a neat little rock/shell "family" by my bed. I also request friends/family to bring me back rocks or shells if they're going anywhere interesting.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
NASCAR diecast & books (love to buy entire series).

I used to collect bears (the kind you buy at craft shows that are dressed up with movable joints).

I tried collecting the Radcliffe dragons, but by the time I finally got started on my collection, I couldn't find them anymore.

·
Banned
1,649 Posts
I have a pretty cool collection of crystals, which I use for their healing powers. I also collect candles/holders (they're all over the place!), anything Staffie related (plates/cups/photos, you name it) and books.

I also have a pretty massive dvd collection and quite a few house plants!

Ems

·
Banned
11,031 Posts
Stickers, coins, stamps, pens
Cat things like figurines, puzzles, magazines, photo cut outs, magnets, books, Hello Kitty, Garfield, comics, etc.
Tom Cruise movies :lol:

·
Registered
282 Posts
beanie babies! or atleast I used to, I got about 500 then I gave up... :(

·
Registered
22 Posts
DVDs, purses, fragrances/perfumes, rare plants and seeds, swedish and finnish books, games, both console and PC. Certain items of clothing. Oh, and one dollar bills, but I don't know if that counts since I deposit them every now and then when I reach 500... :D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts