Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please don't mind the furry floors :oops:
Life will be going back to normal very soon...meaning clean and organized house :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Oh my gosh!!! :luv

The pic of them looking almost like a yin and yang symbol is precious! So are the ones of them on the floor (and the couch) sleeping with your dog. Sooo sweet. :D

Devon looks quite a bit bigger than Cheddar in that yin/yang pic. Is he, or is it the angle?

Do I keep asking this question every time you post pics? Sorry if I do - my brain is fried. :p

·
Registered
342 Posts
They've gotten so big! Beautiful pictures. Very harmonious all of them together with the dog.
Just one question... where do YOU sit?

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I love cheddar's expressions and the one where Devon is looking at the dog sleeping - like what is this dog doing here? And I thought the same thing - do you have more than one sofa because they sure seem to like that one.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheddar is actually a tiny bit bigger than Devon :lol: Funny considering he was only half the size compared to his sibling, I guess it's just the angle of the camera.

I have to have a big couch with 5 dogs and 2 growing kitties :lol:
It's an "L" shaped couch, and the animals also have their own couches in the other room but mostly prefer to be where I am and steal my spot, crazy critters. :)

·
Banned
1,619 Posts
Cheddar's expressions are so comical, and especially in the 3rd pic down he really does seem to be saying the thread title lol. Both cats are so gorgeous and have such striking coloring! :luv

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Love seeing these guys. Cheddar looks like he has such attitude, in a good way, in the 2nd photo. But my fave is the two with the dog.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts