Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My name is Sabrina and I am new to the website and a new cat owner. I am learning everyday about cats and hopefully I am doing the best for my little one.
I recently adopted Snow from the shelter. The lady in charge of the shelter told me it’s a Siamese flame point mix. I wanted to ask your opinion in regards to what breed he resembles the most.
The coat is medium hair, legs are shorter than the Siamese cats I have seen around. Eyes are light blue and on the putter years and end tail he has flame like coloration. He is 3,4 months old.
I will attach a picture so you guys can see.
Thank you in advance all!

P.S. the stains near eyes are because the vet put some eye drops on him.
I apologize this is the only picture I got to take at the shelter.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Hmm...can't see any sign of "flame point" in the photo. Just looks like an all white blue-eyed cat to me. White cats also come with orange and sometimes greenish eyes too and occasionally odd-eyed (one blue, one orange). Deafness is sometimes experienced with all blue-eyed cats. I had a Manx once that was odd-eyed, and he was deaf in the one ear above his blue eye.
He had difficulty in being able to determine the direction a noise was coming from and would swivel his head around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts