Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I'm at the PC he'll nudge my legs,reach up and spread his claws on my lap, and stare at me. So I figure he wants something. Affection?..when I try to pick him up he mildly resists...if I pet him, he's not impressed..so I stand up and off he goes to the laundry room, site of the food dish and cat box. He seems to lead me there, just barely not tripping me. So I put him up on the ledge where the food is...not hungry. I check the litter box...clean. Nevertheless I sprinkle in some deodorant....still not interested. Last resort..try some cat yummies..turns his nose up them. Water dish -fresh and clean. This behavior has been going on for couple of years. I have no idea what Ricki wants.

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
I think she hit it on the head. Not that having your attention is always possible or feasible, but that's it. Murphy leads me around the house too . . . walking off with purpose, glancing behind to see if I'm still following him. I follow him just to make him feel like he led me somewhere. Ahh, the things we do for our kitties.

·
Banned
603 Posts
Mia likes getting on my shoulder (head over my shoulder and butt in my hand) while I am on the computer. If I dont put her up there she walks in front of my screen, jumps on my keyboard, rubs up against me over and over, etc.. All she wants is attention from me and as soon as shes got it she is content and lets me play on the computer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts