Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prince complains that I don't give him kibble often enough, that I take too long getting ready to take him outdoors sometimes, and that I don't linger in the stairs as long as he'd like for us to.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Misa won't shut up about feeding her food and other things. Mostly it just food. Otherwise she's quite as ever.

I thought you said that Prince is starting to get bored. lol

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, he's starting to be bored because I started a new job in the company that requires going to the office every day and I'm away for 11 hours. He's not used to it and also I've been traveling a lot lately. Poor thing, breaks my heart.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Poor Prince. Maybe he does need a friend. Misa is starting to too a little, but she's still herself. She only meows when she's hungry or other things like I said.

·
Registered
7,452 Posts
Miss Baby complains about everything! She is always yelling at me, even if it is when I turn over in bed and bother her.

·
Registered
431 Posts
My boy Romy likes to complain when I don't adjust my pillows on the bed so he can lay on one behind my head.

His brother Teeb, likes to complain about his day when I come home from work.

Their little brother Kodak likes to complain that I don't put the food down fast enough for him.

And their sister Monkeys likes to complain that I don't play with her with the laser pointer every spare minute of the day.

·
Super Moderator
26,809 Posts
Miss Cleo sounds like Miss Baby. She has a comment about everything! And if she's acting up while I'm trying to sleep and I put her out of the bedroom, she'll sit on the other side of the door talking about me.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Timmy complains if we don't open the door so he can sit in the porch and watch the birds, Gordon complains if you move while he's lying on the bed with you (but he follows you then :) )

·
Registered
514 Posts
Yoshi yells at me when I'm laying on my side and not my back. So I reluctantly turn over and lay on my back....so he can curl up on my face & neck and cry. He eventually stops crying and starts purring. But I usually have to turn my head sideways in order to breathe since he's laying on my face.

The things we do for our cats....

·
Registered
505 Posts
Midnight, the wild cat, complains about the deer following him around like he is some kind of creature from outer space. This morning when he was coming back from his nightly travels, he was being followed by two young bucks (one was Buttonhead, who I feed at the picnic table in the Winter). He is meowing loudly to me as he heads for the house at a trot - "Get these guys off my back"! :p

·
Registered
38 Posts
My Smokey

used to complain if he was hungry. My mom was the one who usually fed him and in the middle of the night, he would jump up on her bed and pick at her shoulder with his claws slightly unsheathed to wake her up. If she didn't wake up, he would move down to her feet and start kneading the blanket - hard. It got really bad when the poor thing got hypothyroidism, he was ALWAYS hungry then. :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nellie complains that I am too slow to open the door so she can go out onto the screened-in porch. And that I'm too slow to open it back up so she can come back in. And then go back out of course. And back in. Why am I so slow at this?? You'd think I'd be faster considering how much I do it....:cool

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Alice complains when she gets picked up or restrained in any way. What can I say, she's a free spirit, happy doing her own thing. :)

Rochelle complains about closed doors. If there's a door that she wants opened so she can explore, she will sit and yowl outside that door until someone comes to see whats up...and then she just sits down all dainty-like and gives this sweet little "mew". She's a master at manipulation, haha!

Samantha has something to say about everything. My boyfriend and I call her a "grumpy old man", because she's constantly grumbling about something. Samantha needs to be moved? Complaining. Samantha has to wait for dinner, because it isn't time yet but she's getting all excited anyways? Complaining. Samantha can't have anymore treats? Complaining. Samantha has to get in the carrier or harness? Complaining. You get the idea...it's pretty funny. I love talkative cats! :p

·
Registered
117 Posts
Ginger complains when Im not quick enough getting his dinner, he is so impatient!! That's about it though, mostly he is a pretty laid back kitty :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Alice complains, when I wake up in the morning, that I haven't opened her door yet. <3 And that she can't get on my lap when I wear a certain pair of pants, and I've clipped her nails, so she can't get a grip. And when I leave her alone for a little bit, or when she can't see me and THINKS she's all alone, or when she can't be in the same room as me because of the baby gate in the way. I love my lion cub. <3

·
Registered
474 Posts
Aster and Cody aren't vocal at all, but Cody certainly doesn't like it when I give his behind a wipe when he forgets to groom himself after using the litter box.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Bertie complains that we don't get up early enough in the morning. I get up and feed him around 6.15am, so he's yowling at the door from about 5.45am... even at the weekend...

He also complains if you leave the room, even for a minute, to use the bathroom or something. Or if one of us leaves the room and he thinks he's alone.

He's pretty vocal anyway, he chirrups about the place all the time, and sometimes he wanders around meowing for apparently no reason (want food? nope, bowl's full. want cuddles? nope, hops right down. want to play? nope, not interested in toys. just want to march about meowing...)
I think he just likes to remind us he's there.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Monty complains that I don't open the door to let him out even when he has just come in through the open window that is right next to it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Pretty much everything, LOL. I get yelled at on a daily basis. I didn't get his food fast enough, I'm not petting him, I'm petting him when he's decided he doesn't want me too, I picked him up, I didn't pick him up, I closed a door therefore separating us, I left the house without him, I left the house with him, I'm doing something that has annoyed him. He lectures me on not being a proper human everyday, LMAO

1 - 20 of 36 Posts