Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://quizilla.comwww.quizilla.com/use ... EW%20ONES!!)

I'm a Jack-O-Lantern.

Hello, my happy friend. You have high spirits and know how to have a good time. When your friends go out, most likely they invite you almost all the time. You most likely will enjoy your Halloween. Good for you. Keep up the excitement. You probably light people's dark days with your smiles and laughter. Although you're good, doesn't mean you're an angel. You can tend to have a scary and/or other type of side to you. As long as you have fun, do your scares this Halloween. Have a safe and happy one, Joyous Pumpkin.

·
Registered
355 Posts

Hmm...you're an interesting character. You're one of those types who can really 'be seen through.' People will automatically know what you're trying to say and/or what you're feeling. The funny thing about you is that you like to scare others sometimes. You may tend to surprise them with an act or phrase. You could be considered weird, yet fun. You are also clever and perceptive

I'm not weird! :?

·
Banned
11,031 Posts

A place where they keep the dead. But that's the thing about you--you would not mind that. You are comfortable with almost any situation and adjust quite easily when things are changed or different. You are barely ever angry or irritated, and many people like that smooth characteristic in you. You believe in not complaining about the small things in life, and making the most of what you have. That definitely makes you a fun person. There are not many like you. Have a Happy Halloween, Cryptkeeper.

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Oh my goodness! I'm a coffin. The description more or less describes a mom. I like the Iron Shield name better!

Knock, knock. It definitely is not hollow in there. You have a strong mind of your own, and you are a protector of others. You think of them before yourself, and you make sure everything is okay around you. If you don't think that something is right, you will say so. You may tend to speak your mind a lot. You enjoy being there for the ones you care about, and as previously stated, you give them protection. Those are very good traits, but remember to think of yourself once in a while as well. Happy Halloween, Iron Shield.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Shh...everything must be quiet around you, secretive one. What customs are you doing now? Your strange ways may cause you to be some kind of an outcast, but you don't mind that. The things from the 'other side' fascinate you. Sounds good. Who knows why you took this quiz? Happy Halloween, O Powerful One.

I'm a witch! 8)

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm A Ghosty!

Hmm...you're an interesting character. You're one of those types who can really 'be seen through.' People will automatically know what you're trying to say and/or what you're feeling. The funny thing about you is that you like to scare others sometimes. You may tend to surprise them with an act or phrase. You could be considered weird, yet fun. You are also clever and perceptive =) Happy Halloween, See-Through One.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts