Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She used to post daily and I haven't seen a post from her since October and any pictures she has posted of her cats are now just a box with a red X. Anyone know where she disappeared to?

·
Registered
821 Posts
I was wondering the same thing! Her kitten Psi is only 2 months older than my kitten and it's always cool to see how big Psi is cause that gives me an idea of how big Maleke will be at that age!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sent her a PM and she replied immediately. Said she's very busy right now but will post some new pics when she finds the time.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Cool...
I've noticed a few people disappearing once and a while. No huge cases to worry yet though - I've heard from all I've messaged.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I am happy to hear Tanyuh is doing alright! We'll be waiting for her...:)

there a few more members I haven't heard from - maybe they have replied, I don't know for sure. Unfortunately I don't have much time to check everything this very second
people like lexxie, bengalsownme, sol and kittygirl,...well maybe there are a few more ..hope everybody is doing well just busy with their daily chores !

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
Glad to hear Tanyuh has just been busy lately, it sux to message ppl and if they don't reply back, you really wonder what happened to them....

Hope to see some pics of your kitty soon Tanyuh!! :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts