Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope you will join me - whether you look at astrology (not horoscope) as something "just for fun", rubbish or insight on personalities. I think it would be a good opportunity to talk about ourselves for a teeny tiny bit.
I am a Libra and I find myself sometimes falling from one extreme to the other, struggling to keep a balance. They say Libras are snobish and remember my father used to say I was a little, oh-oh! well I was a teenager back then ))) ! Libras love harmony and well being and sometimes too much (I eat too much chocolate at times + like shopping - a lot :mrgreen: ) and they are animal lovers. They also say we are good diplomats but I have had my failures.

·
Banned
410 Posts
I am a Pisces, also. It fits me well--except that it says Pisces love to eat seafood. I hate seafood! Pisces are very compassionate, sensitive, and emotional. They are also hopeless romantics. That is totally me! I do love romantic comedies, but I'm not into romance books at all. I would rather read a murder-mystery anyday! I've always considered being emotional and sensitive a downfall, though. I don't like being so "soft". It would be nice to be able to tell people off--but I tend to be too nice because I don't want to hurt other people's feelings.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey guys... I'm Sagittarius. We love being the center of attention (make that, we brag a lot), are gregarious and definitely don't have a shy bone in our bodies. We love languages and travel (am in the middle of a 2 mo. trip around Europe w/ my friend Sabrina...who posts at the rat forum, LOL :D). I don't like planning details but prefer to see the big picture.. and I tend to be a big optimist. Have a mischievious streak, though :twisted:

·
Registered
328 Posts
I'm a Taurus. But I'm a bit like you, China Blue, as I was born in the early hours of the first day of that sign, so I was almost an Aries. But anyway, us bulls are supposed to be good friends, caring and romantic, but sometimes impatient and slow to forgive (according to an astrology book). My cat's also a Taurus :)

·
Registered
821 Posts
I am a Libra and my boyfriend is a Capricorn. I have read about the differences between those two signs and it is TOTALLY us!!! We have totally different strengths and weaknesess, which makes us a good team but it requires work and compromise!!!!!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Libra and Capricorn are meant to get on well, I think - because they're both earth signs. Taurus (the other earth sign) is meant to get on with Libra. Well, one of my best friends is a Libra, so maybe there's some truth in it...
OK, OK, so I spend too much time in those New Age shops... :D

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
I'm a Gemini, born near the beginning of Cancer, which is a family loving sigh and very faithful. That describes me well, so I think I have some traits of both signs. Gemini, the twins, are communicators, versatile, and lovers of beauty. But they are also supposed to be fickle, and I am definitely not fickle. I love home and family-even though I always kept my "fingers in the pie" when I was raising the children by teaching piano and voice at home. The family loving part must come from Cancer-only a few days after my birthday. :)

Gemini can do many things--if we bother to do anything, the description says. Oh, so true! I bought loads of art supplies months ago, and I have about five books waiting for me, but the computer beckons! I get obsessed with things and neglect others. I don't really have faith in astrology, but sometimes the descriptions seem to match people's personalities.

I was glad to see that Ioana asked to learn more about the members. I always read the profiles, but sometimes when people are new they don't feel comfortable even revealing what country they live in or their first names. Perhaps we could start an autobiography thread. I believe this forum is really doing well, but people stay at a forum because they feel close to the people there.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Libra here too! Sept. 28th.

I tend to be indecisive which is another trait of the Libran. And yes, I am very idealistic and easy-going...and sometimes gullable and flirtatious....hehehe.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Maleke said:
Hmmmm......my kitten is a Taurus....I'm going to read what Taurus' are like now and see if it matches. :p
Maleke, I have a book with star signs for cats. Taurus cats - mine is also a Taurus - are supposed to be: 'Always purring and happiest when on its favourite bed. Loves food, and tends to be rather plump. Placid and easy going, but reacts fiercely if angered.'
I think the bit about beds and food would fit every cat, no matter what its sign! :D

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hmmmm interesting. Well my kitten IS always purring, but he's a little skinny Siamese....so the plump part doesn't quite go! Hahahaha.....and yeah, he is happiest when he is sleeping with us on our bed. :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Im a leo. It was meant to be.
Mirri is either a gemini or a cancer, since no one knows her actual birthdate, its only a difference of 1 day
my western horoscope is compatible with hers but my chinese sign isnt...

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
im a virgo, only one so far!

21 on 21st sept :D

Sign: Virgo
Ruler: Mercury
Key Phrase: I analyze
Key Words: Analyze, service
Description: Virgo can be meticulous and includes a strong tendency to analyze or overanalyze (which can lead to depression). It is also the sign of work and service and Virgo has an influence over the day-to-day life of work and living, including health. Virgo is practical, interested in details, but can be quick to make judgements.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts