Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't know if this has been addressed elsewhere in the threads...i am still fairly new to this posting thing. i was thinking today about my first cat. i got her from the pound. she was next in line for the kitty executioner because, well, she smelled bad and she was pretty darn unfriendly. i was going to give her a chipper name like daffodil to try to soften her but i took one look at her hanging from my right arm by her teeth and i decided to call her 'reaper'. trust me when i tell you she and the name were meant for each other. by the time she was 6 months old, she began killing squirrels by the dozens. those she killed, she ate...not all of them mind you. just from the nose to the stomach. always the same. i would wake up and find the ass end of a squirrel on the porch. um, thanks reaper. if she didn't manage to kill them, she would rip their tails off. at one point, there were 4 juvenile and adult squirrels in my front yard trying to learn to balance without their tails. they were quite a sight. she would strut under the trees and they would chatter at her and glare balefully. no matter. they were dead already...she just hadn't eaten them yet.

i think the worst thing she ever did to me had to be the what i refer to as 'the mole incident'. i was a sophomore at fsu at the time. i was running late one morning and as i charged out the door, reaper ran in. she had something in her mouth...something gray and furry. shoot. i had already locked the door behind me and i was down the steps before it even registered. what the heck was it? i thought about it for a little bit but then i forgot. i came home later in the afternoon and discovered that my horrid little cat had caught, killed, and deposited upon my pillow the grandfather of moles. it was easily the size of a softball. and it had been there all freaking day.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I don't allow my cats outside so I guess the worst thing has to be when they have their business stuck to their bottoms, then jump up on the desk while i'm at the PC and stick their bottom in my face while trying to get comfy

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I'm not going to say which cat, because I don't want anyone to think lower of them.

Anyway, I went out with some friends to the bar and maybe I had a little too much to drink. When I came home I threw up (in the toilet). Well, I had finished so I went over to wash my face and clean up but I hadn't flushed the toilet yet for some reason. One of the cats was on the brim of the toilet licking my vomit. :shock: I wanted to throw up again just for seeing that.

Sorry for being graphic, it still churns my stomach thinking about it.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Padunk said:
I'm not going to say which cat, because I don't want anyone to think lower of them.

Anyway, I went out with some friends to the bar and maybe I had a little too much to drink. When I came home I threw up (in the toilet). Well, I had finished so I went over to wash my face and clean up but I hadn't flushed the toilet yet for some reason. One of the cats was on the brim of the toilet licking my vomit. :shock: I wanted to throw up again just for seeing that.

Eeeeewwwwwww!!!!!! :shock: I think we have a winner!!! :lol:

The only thing I can think of is Crystal got shut in my nephews room and wond up having diarreha all over my nephews bed!! :roll:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my cat jean claude is, for a lack of a better term, a slob. quite frankly, his inability to clean up after himself (the litterbox, hairballs, cat puke etc) is driving a wedge between us. friday night, i caught him using his paw to extract peanut butter straight from the jif jar. to me, this is about as gross as it gets. i don't know where that paw has been. i tried to stay calm but inside i was pretty pissed. i said "why don't you use a knife jean claude, you're not the only one who eats peanut butter in this house". the look on his face was one of disregard. he finished licking the glob of peanut butter off his paw and walked away from me. this is what i put up with.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Well, I guess this really wasn't Velvet's fault, but....
One night quite a while back we were downstairs and Velvet seems to be spending an awfully long time in the room with her litterbox. She finally came running out into the family room and had one of my long hairs coming out her behind with a little piece of poop hanging on the end. I got up, quickly grabbed a tissue and got it pulled out of there.
She seemed quite embarassed and not at all happy that such a thing had happened to anyone as graceful as her. :wink:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Padunk said:

OMG, for sure, the winner! Ewwwwwwww!!!!! So much for my soup here.... lol :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
okay, padunk's barf eating cat is yucky but i had a cat (who shall remain nameless) that developed a slightly more esoteric idea of haute cuisine. let's just say i started locking the diaper pail.

·
Registered
252 Posts
roxy said:
okay, padunk's barf eating cat is yucky but i had a cat (who shall remain nameless) that developed a slightly more esoteric idea of haute cuisine. let's just say i started locking the diaper pail.
LoL That is bad! Reminds me of my Mom's dog, when she was a puppy she used to take the cat's, um, poop, out of the litter box and eat it. Just made me so sick. She finally grew out of that.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hmmmm...this is a really disgusting thread!!!! I'll add to it.

Magic eats his own puke....it's really gross. After he throws up I hardly have enough time to grab paper towel to clean it up before he's mowing down on it.

Maleke really hasn't done anything gross....he's a very neat and tidy cat. He missed the litter box twice in his life so far, and he is SO emabarrssed by it.....he tries SO hard to cover it up on the floor! It's really funny.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Useless, but really funny!!!! Imagine if we asked our cats what the grossest thing their humans had done was?

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Maleke, I know what Sabby would answer.

He's probably talk about all those times that I climbed into a little cubicle that sprayed water and stayed in there for 5-10 minutes.

He looked horrified, anyway.

·
Registered
12 Posts
by the time she was 6 months old, she began killing squirrels by the dozens. those she killed, she ate...not all of them mind you. just from the nose to the stomach. always the same. i would wake up and find the ass end of a squirrel on the porch. um, thanks reaper. if she didn't manage to kill them, she would rip their tails off.
Lol

My son, who lives out in the sticks, has three cats. One of them is a little bitty thing that don't weigh nothing when you pick her up, looks as sweet and innocent as anything. Well, looks are deceiving I suppose because according to my son she is a real mean killer.

Apparently half eaten mice by the score have been left on the kitchen floor, voles, squirrels, grass snakes and a crow that was bigger than she is, she could not get that through the cat flap so she left it outside. Frogs, my son says, she does not kill, just brings them in and lets them hop around the place while she lays watching them.

Such a cute ball of black fluff you would not believe it of her.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts