Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
I generally don't like to have a homepage, but I'm making an exception. Since I use my webbrowser everyday, and it's for a good cause, I am more than happy to help.

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How You and Others are Helping:

On Sep.19, you and others who clicked on the "Feed an Animal in Need" button helped provide 52,687 bowls of food to animals in shelters and sanctuaries. Last year, visitors' clicks at The Animal Rescue Site funded 23,968,850 bowls of food! Together we can do even more in 2004.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Do they give monthly statistics? Like - available to see with the current stats? To see if it's growing or not?

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The statistics are always posted at the bottom of the "Thank you" page. The site used to give you your own, individual statistics, and I'm hoping they'll start that again. We can see the site's statistics at the sticky, but that doesn't count all of the members who have The Animal Rescue site as their home page. That's why I always click here.

What's important is that the animals get fed, however, and if people think they'd forget to click here, it would be better to make it a home page. I have the habit of going to the Loonge to click before I do anything else! :)

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
I still click practically every day. It should be easy to remember because a lot of us have the link in our sig.

(feel free to add it to your sig if you haven't already. :) )

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Padunk said:
. It should be easy to remember because a lot of us have the link in our sig.
(feel free to add it to your sig if you haven't already. :) )
That's right! If you see a sig. with their logo, go click! And the more people who have it in their signature, the more people will remember.

Don't we all wish we could do something to help shelter animals? We think about the shortage of space, the number of animals being put down, and feel so helpless. Now we can so something, even if we don't have a cent to donate! :D

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I've been clicking every day, too. Interesting side note (well, for me, anyway)... my friend Luke designed some of the ads you see on that page. I just found out last week. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts