Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My vet doesn’t have availability until next month. Ruby’s last visit was a month ago for deworming and some flea treatment. Recently she developed some scabs on her head, and one of them has ended up like this. I’m not sure if it’s because she scratched off the scab or if it’s something worse. Has your cat ever had something like this? Her behavior still seems normal, but I’m worried.

Attachments

·
Registered
Phoenix, Tiger & Crackhead!!!
227 Posts
Looks EXACTLY like the temporary scars my own cats incur while fighting... and especially the scars picked up by Bear, or Bearcat, even though he's NOT the instigator in these scraps. Just the way it is, these cats have to defend themselves on occasion, and this sort of scar or temporary damage is what shows in the long run, AYE? So don't worry too much, just work on an angle that keeps the cats separated or lessens the risk when this sort of activity goes down... CHEERS!!! :cool:

Sunday morning edit: BTW, that patch of missing fur should grow back, it always does on my cats, though it sometimes takes a week or two. Cool avatar!!! I didn't notice it yesterday while I was sipping some vino, lol.... ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts