Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the paper today:

"An animal-crime Web site isn't worth as much as the tipster who acted on the site's information, according to the Toronto Human Society.
The not-for-profit organization offered $10,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of a man known as Matt depicted in a 17 minute cat-skinning video.
But society volunteer president Tim Trow said Katie Woodward is not elegible for the reward.
Woodward, 21, set up a website (www.findmatt.org) to help locate the man.
In March, police arrested Matthew Kaczorowski in Vancouver thanks to a tip from someone who saw the website. Friends and family told Woodward to claim the reward.
"I was never in it for the money, but I did a lot of work that led police to finding Matt and to start up www.animalcrimes.com", said Woodward.
Trow said the reward belongs to the tipster, although he added he is thankful for Woodward's work.
Kaczorowski pleaded guilty in April to mischief and animal cruelty and last month was sentenced to one day in jail and time served."

ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That loser got off EASY! What a disgusting thing to do though.......taping yourself skinning a cat. Some people REALLY need to get a life.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Oh my gosh that is so horrible. He did get off so easily I can't believe it. People like that need to stay in prison for a long time and not let out untill rehabilitated...just like any other criminal. This so so sad

·
Banned
410 Posts
That makes me sick--I would skin him and see how he liked it. What a loser to harm innocent animals that are defenseless. I would love to get my hands on that freak!!!!!!!! :x

·
Banned
410 Posts
I can just picture him someday at the gates of ****.....maybe the devil will poke him with a pitchfork and skin him alive (I'm sure he'd be thinking of what he did to that poor kitty the entire time!!). Sorry.....I can't help myself..I feel pain for these animals. I don't even have it in me to read these horrifying stories. :cry:

Also it goes to show how much of a man he really is...he can't pick on someone his own size--he has to take his mentalness out on a poor animal.

·
Registered
18 Posts
You think that sentence was lame...

On Houston Animal Cops these two jokers starved three horses to the brink of death; I have never seen more horribly emaciated horses, and these guys got 5 days in jail, 100 hours of community service and probation. A hundred years ago, they would have just hanged them both on the spot.

·
Banned
410 Posts
Since when did animals become so disposable? I think these freaks should get the same punishment whether it is a human or an animal. Probation is not enough--I say give them a taste of their own medicine!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a simple solution for crimes that go along those lines.... A rubber room, myself, the criminal tied to a chair, 24 hours, and a hose for afterward. I'd have no remorse... in fact, I think I'd enjoy it :D Humanity's vicious and I'm 100% human. Good thing this 'civilizaiton' thing is around to keep people like me in queue.

·
Registered
44 Posts
after all that trouble they took to find him a 1 day sentence is a miserable joke and a farce. reading things like this sickens me. someone should just lynch that (insert expletive). sorry. i can't imagine how depraved you have to be to do things like that.

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
I really hate to see stuff like this happen. How can you get a one day sentence, that is like just saying go to your room for the day and go out and play tomorrow. Sick! He really should of been skinned! :evil:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts