Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving to pick my son up from school today, and i saw this guy toss a bag out the window onto the side of the road.
well i was going down the highway with a few cars behind me, but this bag looked fuzzy it was a clear plastic bag like a bread bag, so i have a memory for numbers, and then i pulled over turned around and drove back to see what the heck it was bright orange as i was driving closer to it.
I stopped and just was sick with disgust it was 2 kittens in a bread bag about 6 weeks old i opened the bag and they where not moving i called the police put the bag in my van and tried like **** to find this guy i drove around like a manic i was so upset, i brought them to the police station with the license plate number and am waiting around for a phone call to make sure this blank was charged.
My god why do ppl do this, what is wrong with society man.
I am sorry i am just having a very bad week and this just set it off with all the other stuff i have had to deal with.
Please forgive my ranting about this, it just gives me a place to vent.
I hope he pays for this..
thank you and sorry

·
Registered
672 Posts
What a horrible thing to do! Poor little babies.

Well I hope you at least take comfort in the thought that you have provided information that may stop this person from doing that ever again. Most people would not have stopped like you did. I hope they find him.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
So you did get his license number? At first I didn't think you took it down but I'm glad you did.

Yes that is just awful and I would have done the same thing, including driving around trying to find the SOB. I know this stuff happens all the time but hearing about it and witnessing it is much harder to swallow. :cry:

·
Registered
38 Posts
whats wrong with people

:twisted: This is SO infuritating! I'll bet that *&%&*%*^ NEVER expected anyone to check on the bag!! GOOD for you!!!!!!! I saw something ten times worse than that once.......we were on a road trip on a Saturday morning when we kept seeing dead kittens laying in the road. It looked like someone got drunk the night before and just kept dropping them out the window....I was literally sick to my stomach.

·
Registered
697 Posts
That is awful. If those people evry get reincarnated I hope they come back as a bug and a cute kitten eats them

·
Registered
72 Posts
The police

When you gave the information to the police did they seem interested in your report? I hope that they were and will act upon it.

Dutchman

·
Registered
252 Posts
That is so sad! Some people just must have no heart at all!

I saw an animal program on TV once where a lady was throwing her dogs puppies into a trash bin outside as they were being born. It was terrible! They were rescued but I don't think any lived in the end. Even if I hated animals I couldn't do that! What are people like this thinking??? So sad. Thank God for those of us that DO love and care for our animals. Geeeesh... :cry:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Animal Cops

Hi Jenn,

I saw that episode on Animal Cops. I want to say a couple of the puppies survived cause the police got there in time. Don't people just make you sick that they would do such things?

My husband's favorite cop is Anne Marie Lucas. He likes her determination and how she is very strict with people. My husband told me if she ever showed up at our door he'd grab both cats and have her check 'em out, show her their full food bowls, their filtered waterer, their vet records, the collars they wear with tags, etc, etc. just so she'd have no reason to find fault with the way our cats are taken care of. :lol:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Re: Animal Cops

Petrafan4life79 said:
Hi Jenn,

I saw that episode on Animal Cops. I want to say a couple of the puppies survived cause the police got there in time. Don't people just make you sick that they would do such things?

My husband's favorite cop is Anne Marie Lucas. He likes her determination and how she is very strict with people. My husband told me if she ever showed up at our door he'd grab both cats and have her check 'em out, show her their full food bowls, their filtered waterer, their vet records, the collars they wear with tags, etc, etc. just so she'd have no reason to find fault with the way our cats are taken care of. :lol:
Hi! I hope you're right and a couple puppies DID live, I was thinking they all eventually died. I really like Anne Lucas too. I'd do the same as your hubby if she showed up at MY door as well. LoL! I no longer get those channels on TV that I used to love to watch. I miss them! :cry: When I'm at my Mom's, I keep the TV on Animal Planet. My family gets tired of it, but NOT me! LOL :lol:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Animal Precinct and Animal Cops

People we know ask why we watch such sad shows cause these animals die, are euthanized or just look horrible. Anyone see the one with the collector that had over 248 cats in his house that AC: Detroit caught? They had to set live traps for the rest. Most were euthanized cause they were too wild to use as housepets. Yeah, so people wonder how we can watch that stuff.

We like to see the lives that are saved and how they find new homes, but what gets us going is watching them brought to justice!

BASTARDS!!!!! :evil:

8O

·
Registered
252 Posts
Re: Animal Precinct and Animal Cops

Petrafan4life79 said:
People we know ask why we watch such sad shows cause these animals die, are euthanized or just look horrible. Anyone see the one with the collector that had over 248 cats in his house that AC: Detroit caught? They had to set live traps for the rest. Most were euthanized cause they were too wild to use as housepets. Yeah, so people wonder how we can watch that stuff.

We like to see the lives that are saved and how they find new homes, but what gets us going is watching them brought to justice!

BASTARDS!!!!! :evil:

8O
Exactly! My Mom says she doesn't know how I can stand to watch those shows, but you said it right. I like to see the animals rescued and those horrible ppl brought to justice. She says she just can't stand to watch.

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
So I'm not the only one, eh? My parents refuse to watch, mostly because my mom nearly cries and my dad gets so mad he wants to punch those people through the screen :) They're great, they're compassionate, they just don't have the stomach for it.

I watch it, as well as my little brother and sister, because you do get to see these people brought to justice, and you get to see the transformation the animals go through after they're rescued. I think it's wonderful.

In fact, I was babysitting a 5 yo, a 11 yo, and a 15 yo, and after the youngest kid went to bed, we watched Animal Cops: Houston. It was actually very good, it brought up some interesting discussion between myself and them. Very cool! :) :)

·
Registered
381 Posts
It's fairly easy for a person to just drop off kittens and older animals off at a shelter if they can't care for them. I don't get it why people try to take care of them themselves cruelly. I'd rather an animal be taken to the shelter and euthanized then allow it to suffer. :evil:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Man,ppl like this disgust me!! I watched a show recently, I think it was Montel and it had ppl that were caught on tape abusing animals and there was this guy that beat a dog to death in a laundry mat, did anyone else see this?? I was sooooo saddened and sickened! I just could never imagine hurting any little helpless creature. I love watching Animal Cops,and I have to agree Anne Lucas is awesome! She seems so real and compassionate. I hope whoever threw those helpless kittys out gets some sort of punishment out of it!! Evil people anyways :evil:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Reasons

Some of their reasons for why they do what they do to their animals baffles me. One guy hit his little dog over the head with a hammer. Why? "It's not mean enough!" :evil:

One that had us laughing (sort've :? )...this guy was beating his kitten up inside his truck. I don't remember why, but all of a sudden some neighbor guy walks up, takes the kitten away and heads off to the shelter. Unbeknownst to the abuser his neighbor was a cop from the animal shelter. Hahaha!! He was SOOO busted!! :D :D Jail time, baby!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Animal Cops

Both of these are episodes on Animal Cops. In most episodes that I've seen, the owner does jail time. I don't remember the exact thing that happened in both cases I listed above, but I do remember they did jail time.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts