Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Banjo has tons of toys, but he pretty much plays with these exclusively:

im really excited that I found them online for so cheap, I got them from petco in one of those multi-packs and the only ones they had individually at the store where much lighter in color and Banjo doesnt seem to like them as much lol
I have seen many others talk about how much there cats love these balls too, thought I would share :)

·
Registered
594 Posts
Squeek loves the catnip banana too. Lickorish's favorite is a feather bouncer (looks like a small feather duster with extra long handle). She sleeps with that, but is slowly tearing out all the feathers which I find all over the floor...she also likes the leather strip that used to be an attachment for 'da bird' kind of toy, until she managed to rip it off! They both love the squeak mice too!

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
Gracie is an absolute fanatic over the little mouse attachment for the Go Cat cat catcher toy. It's the toy that cost us $200 :roll: when she swallowed it and had to go to the hospital...

http://www.go-cat.com/images/Cat_Catcher.jpg

We found out that the mouse is actually a bass fishing lure made of deer hair. Now we buy them in bulk very cheap, clip the hook off and glue a bead over the wire end and voila! Lots of mice to play with...

Fly Fishing Flies - Mouse Rat - Natural

Fran

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Muffs' favorite toy is Abby, and Abby's favorite toy is Muffs...aside from that, they both love DaBird!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Milky absolutely cannot resist his toy mice. He has squeaky ones, non squeaky ones, mice on string etc... Just as long as it's a mouse shape, he can play forever with it!!
Then there's also scrunched up balls of paper. He can chase those until he's out of breath!
Finally we realised that he has a thing for the colour red. He usually goes nuts over red stuff, doesn't matter what it is, as long as it's red!!

·
Super Moderator
26,687 Posts
The heavy brown wrapping/packing paper that comes in boxes. And the boxes, of course.

All I have to do is unwrap and spread out that paper in the living room and they're happy for days and days. They jump on it, play under it, sleep on it, etc., etc.

·
Registered
237 Posts
For Miss O it's the Angry Birds wand toy, and for Miss M it's the dogs. Miss M had a brief love affair with a stuffed mouse, but Lord only knows what she did with it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I got my kitties some little fuzzy mice, Autumn likes all of them. But she is obsessed with the brown one that had a feather as the tail. She pulled the feathers out and carries that mouse everywhere.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Bodhi likes these weird looking things with colored pieces of fabric hanging off the edges....I think they are supposed to be some sort of dental chew thingy.....the outside is covered in this fabric that sort of looks like fishnet.....they have catnip scent... and last forever...

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Lately Nebbie has been going bazerk over a twistie tie from a loaf of bread. Yeah, I know, shouldn't have left it out (or continue leaving it out)... but she goes WILD! Jumping in the air, throwing it and chasing it...

Paizly likes paper bags, but mostly those are her hiding places when she's upset, rather than to play in.

Zinny will play with little toy mice if I toss them at her. But she never initiates play with them if they're just laying around. Must be the feral thing of wanting to hunt something "alive" than just sittin' there.

Xanthe... is boring. I don't think I've ever seen her play with something. She does hunt when she's outside for the summer, though. Rodents she eats, and birds... I guess she eats, but always leaves the head for me right in front of the door!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Puffy used to love playing with my hair elastics and the plastic ring that comes off the caps of milk jugs.
Callie has never really played with anything! She has this little catnip pouch she likes, but she mostly just rubs all over it and licks it.
They both like those furry mice, but they only get a few hours of play out of them until they disappear underneath something where we can't retrieve it.

·
Registered
219 Posts
My cats are all obsessed with their "tail chaser" We call it the imaginary friend

That is SO CUTE!

The Grey-Twins make toys and games out of everything. Their all time favourite is Snoopy Basset Hound's tail though. In return, Snoop's favourite game is Cat-Tipping, where he'll walk up to one the the Norwegian boys and push them on their side with his nose. They just roll over and expect him to do belly rubs too....

·
Registered
31 Posts
When I first got Spook I made him some mouse toys out of fabric putting a pouch of cat nip in it. He LOVES them and can't get enough of them. I made 5 and they are all over the house, he even takes one to bed, you know just in case he wants to play with it in his sleep or something.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts