Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting a link to my kind of dream house....it would have to be upgraded to ultra cat friendly of course!!! :D

It would have to have a lot of land around it too...no close neighbors would be just great!!! :lol:

here's the link to the pic:

http://www.rumford.com/images/devenny1.jpg

Who else has a dream house?! :D

·
Registered
617 Posts
cool house, i like the pointy part thing.

i want to live in disney world in the haunted mansion, but with food and stuff.

·
Registered
10,238 Posts
I would love a big house with a big island, marble floors, high tall ceilangs, crown moulding everywhere, landscaped front and backyard with a tall brick fence or closing so cats can't jump over, and a big wing for my cats so they can make noise over on the other side of the house.

Every girls gotta have a humongous closet with lots of storage area for other stuff. Double vanity sinks, and a whirlpool jet garden tub....omg the list goes on..........Oh and cherrywood furniture.....

I must stop myself now before I over do it! :lol:

·
Registered
175 Posts
A small cottage off on a hill near a forest next to a beach. A medieval style one. Nothing fancy, maybe 2 storys, 4 rooms and 1 bathroom.

I would post a picture but i seriusly doubt i would find one that could describe it.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
ahhh, a Castle with a Moat would be nice :mrgreen:

seriously, I'm currently in the market for a 'dream house'.

I'm looking for something simple, effeceint, and most important, cat friendly. I would need just enough land for a small garden and a fire pit.

And perhaps most important, NO irresponsible dog owners for neighbors! Don't get me wrong, I like dogs, but too many morons around here own them for the wrong reasons and can't control them.

:x

·
Registered
656 Posts
I am in my dream house right now, I wish I had a picture.

I have three bedrooms, very large living room with cathedral ceiling, dinning area, medium kitchen, large yard with garage, garden, fire pit, fence, I also am in town although it is a small town, but far enough on the edge of town that I have a large woods and creek in back of my house.

I think the thing I like the most about it is there is just enough work to do here to make it our own. (painting, remodeling ect.)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lilly said:
I am in my dream house right now, I wish I had a picture.

I have three bedrooms, very large living room with cathedral ceiling, dinning area, medium kitchen, large yard with garage, garden, fire pit, fence, I also am in town although it is a small town, but far enough on the edge of town that I have a large woods and creek in back of my house.

I think the thing I like the most about it is there is just enough work to do here to make it our own. (painting, remodeling ect.)
Ooooo Lilly, I am so happy for you!!!
Your house almost sounds like my dream house! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts