Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, I know, wet is best!!! I would really not like to have that conversation on this certain thread. We still feed partial dry and Avoderm changed their recipe so I don't want to feed it anymore. If you feed dry, what do you feed? My kits are so picky and I know they will hate everything but I thought I might as well check what the favs are.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I like Orijen. The yellow bag. I can't remember the difference off the top of my head. lol But my kitties like it and I'm happy with the nutritional content.

·
Super Moderator
26,810 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Before Grain - chicken.

I give my cats dry in the morning and canned at night, or split a small can in the morning and then before I leave for work I throw out what they didn't eat and leave the dry for during the day, & then canned at dinnertime.

·
Super Moderator
26,810 Posts
Cleo loves Chocolate Martinis

The twins? Heck, they're simple gals, boxed wine for them!

Gigi? French Martini, of course!

1 1/2 oz vodka
1/4 oz Chambord raspberry liqueur
1/4 ozf resh pineapple juice
1 twist lemon peel
Okay, now back to your regularly scheduled DRY food talk. :grin:

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
!

Cleo loves Chocolate Martinis

The twins? Heck, they're simple gals, boxed wine for them!

Gigi? French Martini, of course!

Okay, now back to your regularly scheduled DRY food talk. :grin:
LOL!!!!

Thanks for the suggestions guys :).
Anyone ever try the Chicken Soup food?

·
Registered
412 Posts
My bestie uses Chicken Soup brand for his little fellow and loves it. Kitty seems to enjoy it too. My two won't touch it, but I made the mistake of letting them try it together and when one turns their nose up the other won't eat it either. If one eats it they both will generally. lol But yeah Simey enjoys his Chicken Soup.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Wellness Core
This is what we are still free feeding the kittens. They get canned at meal time but we leave this dry out during the day for them to munch on.

Sasha has had her nose in their dry a lot lately. Since getting the kittens she has gained THREE POUNDS! She has always been tiny and a light eater.
She has been on Core for many years.
I think I have figured out her plan ...if I can't kill the little beasties, I will starve them out :wink

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Which one is the picky one? I remember you saying either Spencer or Lily was picky. My cats are so picky!! I tried By Nature once and Sinatra didn't eat for almost three days!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Which one is the picky one? I remember you saying either Spencer or Lily was picky. My cats are so picky!! I tried By Nature once and Sinatra didn't eat for almost three days!!
hahaha it's Spencer!! That boy drives me nuts! But I love him, of course. ;) He will not TOUCH BG, or Origen, or Wellness dry, or anything else we've tried. So he's pretty much going to be eating Chicken Soup for LIFE. The funniest thing was when we recently switched from Chicken Soup for the KITTEN Lover's Soul to CAT...I honestly thought he was not going to eat it. He pulled his stubborn, "This is not food" routine at first, but he finally gave in...he tried the food the first day (after a couple hours), and after a week he was finally eating it right when it was poured into his bowl. And it was the SAME BRAND.

The advantage I have is that Lily's not picky at all, so if we buy something and Spencer doesn't like it, she'll eat it! Less wasted food that way. lol.

If you wanted to try Before Grain, it comes in little "trial size" bags. Origen does too. We bought those before switching Lily over to BG from Chicken Soup. She does still get Chicken Soup occasionally, though...like when we run out of BG and don't have time to go to the store. haha.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts