Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love all kinds of food. American, Chinese, Korean, Indian, Tex-mex, but right now I must say my favorite is vietnamese pho. Its like noodles in broth, very good. And right now I am craving thai food! Hehe I must be hungry but I love Korean food. Hot,Hot,Hot! Salad from Olive Garden is best by far. Just wondering what your favorite dishes are from other cat lovers =_

Edit-I love spaghetti, I forgot about one of my fav. dishes that I make

·
Registered
58 Posts
That is a difficult question, it depends on my mood. I love spaghetti, but probably my fav main dish is steak - rare. oh, maybe hubby's special smoked ribs

Fav desert is my grandmother's layered peach cake. Fav snack is buttered popcorn.

Ok - now I am hungry!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Salad Tricolour has to be my favourite. Tomato, avocado and mozzarella cheese - full of fat, I know, but it's so nice! As for dessert, I love lemon cheesecake. I really feel like going to Pizza Express now! :)

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
I like steak with mushrooms, a baked potato with lots of butter and sour cream and a big salad! Mmmmm! My favorite-when we can afford it, is a Japanese steak house, where the chef cooks at the table, and flips the salt and pepper. There's a sauce they serve with rice that is heavenly, and the stir fried vegetables are great. And I love Spagetti too, of course-with salad.

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hehe me too! The more I read, the more hungrier I get. I love foods but its interesting what people love to eat. I'm sure everyone loves spaghetti! :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts