Cat Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
i'm a:

Norwegian Forest Cat
The Norwegian Forest Cat is strong and independent. She is reserved with newcomers but blossoms in the company of old friends. Confidently defending what is hers, she does not like strangers in her territory. Her luxurious coat is a lot to handle, and necessity dictates regular upkeep. An amazing athlete, the Norwegian Forest Cat thrives on physical activity, and no leap is too great or prey too quick for her to tackle. This huntress is clearly queen of her domain!

:lol:

·
Registered
96 Posts
thanks for the link :)

i woz a:

Persian

The Persian is a relaxed observer. She quietly takes in the details of her surroundings and is happiest in her role as a spectator. The Persian will gladly accept affection, but does not often seek it out. Her loving and patient nature makes her an ideal housemate while her stress-free nature will allow her to make friends with whoever stops by. The Persian’s greatest pastime is grooming her thick, tangle-prone fur, but it’s worth the effort, because she always looks fabulous!

·
Registered
252 Posts
The first one said I was a Norwegian Forest Cat.

The Norwegian Forest Cat is strong and independent. She is reserved with newcomers but blossoms in the company of old friends. Confidently defending what is hers, she does not like strangers in her territory. Her luxurious coat is a lot to handle, and necessity dictates regular upkeep. An amazing athlete, the Norwegian Forest Cat thrives on physical activity, and no leap is too great or prey too quick for her to tackle. This huntress is clearly queen of her domain!

I am having trouble accessing the second quiz, the third says I'm a Persian. That sounds more like me I think. LoL! :)

·
Banned
11,017 Posts
Norwegian Forest Cat
The Norwegian Forest Cat is strong and independent. She is reserved with newcomers but blossoms in the company of old friends. Confidently defending what is hers, she does not like strangers in her territory. Her luxurious coat is a lot to handle, and needs regular upkeep. An amazing athlete, the Norwegian Forest Cat thrives on physical activity, and no leap is too great or prey too quick for her to tackle. This huntress is clearly queen of her domain!

The second one doesn't work.

Third...

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm a Norwegian Forest Cat

The Norwegian Forest Cat is strong and independent. She is reserved with newcomers but blossoms in the company of old friends. Confidently defending what is hers, she does not like strangers in her territory. Her luxurious coat is a lot to handle, and needs regular upkeep. An amazing athlete, the Norwegian Forest Cat thrives on physical activity, and no leap is too great or prey too quick for her to tackle. This huntress is clearly queen of her domain!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I guess I'm a snowshoe too...they look really pretty, and I have heard of them but never took to think to see what they look like...I love ragdoll cats and they kinda do look like a ragdoll in a way.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am a Norwegian Forest Cat. And my boyfriend is a persian. They actually describe us well!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I am also norwedgian forest cat. I think that there are only around three to four different kinds that they are choosing from. Most people are the norwedgian.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts