• All or almost all incandescent

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the house I live in with my parents we have somewhat more fluorescent than incandescent lights. We recently replaced some of our incandescent lights with compact fluorescent lights and I put a 42W(and I'm getting a 55W one) one in the ceiling light in my bedroom - I like the light better.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I find that flourescent light tends to give me headaches, plus I don't like the color it gives off. I have one in my kitchen and I cannot see the true colors of food (bad for checking the doneness of meat). I'm looking to buy some of those crystal clear broad-spectrum "natural" incandescent bulbs. They are pricey, but my mood is so much better with good lighting that I think they are worth it.

·
Registered
821 Posts
We have mostly incandescant. The only fluorescent ones are in the fish tank and one that we got from IKEA last Christmas but we don't use much. I find incandescent to be softer and easier on the eyes.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
We have just about all incandescent lights.....because if I am having a bad Lupus flare, flourescent lights make me very ill, and bring on a rash as if I have been out in the sun. 8O

1 - 4 of 4 Posts