Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
I go to Aquaria Central sometimes, but not as much as I come to this forum. I only go there when I have a question about something or want some ideas for stocking my tanks.

·
Registered
84 Posts

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
* Just a reminder, please do not post links to competed cat sites or forums. Thanks. 8) *

Anyway, I belong to several sports forums, one for the Minnesota Vikings, one for the Minnesota Timberwolves. I don't post very much to either, they tend to get a little nasy. :roll:
I also frequent a nursing forum, as I am a nurse. Also, I check out several saltwater aquarium forums on occasion.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I go to a great forum for dogs too. It is chazhound.com. This is the only other forum I go to other than that one. My husband goes to a Volkswagon forum though.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Lori,

How dare you.... Minnesota Vikings????? How do you sleep at night? :lol:

Anyways, the forums I belong to are, for one, the Green Bay Packers fan forum, which is regularly infested by Viking fans trying to rub their victories in our face. Not to mention trolls from other teams who find it necessary to post their trash.

Also, the MS Access world forum which is for DB users and developers of MS Access.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Richo said:
Lori,

Anyways, the forums I belong to are, for one, the Green Bay Packers fan forum, which is regularly infested by Viking fans trying to rub their victories in our face.
:lol: Another Green Bay die-hard here! Not on the forum though.

*edit - to fix quote :oops:

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Richo said:
Lori,

Anyways, the forums I belong to are, for one, the Green Bay Packers fan forum, which is regularly infested by Viking fans trying to rub their victories in our face. Not to mention trolls from other teams who find it necessary to post their trash.
The Viking forum I frequent is always full of Packer trolls!! :lol:
Seriously though, I think the trash talkers should just form their own forum where all they do is bash each other and leave the rest of us out of it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts