Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if someone has started a similar thread, but Jeanie's post made me wonder what reality shows everyone watches faithfully - and what shows do you despise?

Personally I'm not a big fan of reality shows. I can never seem to keep interest long enough to follow through. Although Todd TV looks like it could be good!

The only ones I have finished:
- Joe Millionaire - did watch the whole season
- Real World - many of them!
- American Idol - 1st season

Seen a few parts of:
- The Bachelorette with Trista
- The Bachelor (Andrew Firestone was too hot to resist! :p )
- The Bachelor with Bob - first 3 episodes
- Temptation Island #1 - (hated the idea behind it :evil: )

The type I hate:
- Anything like Elimi-Date, The 5th Wheel, Blind Date, etc.

What do you guys like/hate? :?: :?:

·
Registered
654 Posts
big brother although it was boring last year.
Pop Idol (as it is known over here, but we share one judge in common)
um think thats about it,

I also like animal reality you know like animal cops, pet rescue, animal priecent (Ispelled that wrong ) stuff like, but mostly american show cos the british can be a lttle overly offened sometimes, so we have alot of boring shows.

·
Banned
410 Posts
I love Survivor!

I also like:

The Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica
The Apprentice
The Real World
Til Death Do Us Part--Carmen and Dave (I think Dave Navarro is sweet.)

I am sooooo sick of American Idol, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, Average Joe, Joe Millionaire, etc.....

Has anyone seen the Surreal Life? OMG! I saw a preview where Trishelle from The Real World was making out with Andy Dick! She gets skanky when she drinks!!

·
Registered
866 Posts
American Idol :oops:

And Canadian Idol.

Ashamed to admit it.

Everything else seems like the same old same old.

·
Banned
410 Posts
Ooooohhh! I forgot about Queer Eye For The Straight Guy! I love that show! I hope they make some new episodes soon, I've seen all of the old ones.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
kittygirl04 said:
Ooooohhh! I forgot about Queer Eye For The Straight Guy! I love that show! I hope they make some new episodes soon, I've seen all of the old ones.
I agree! They are really due for some new ones.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Anyone watch "My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancee"?

It's technically a reality show, but more like a comedy/game show to me.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've seen about 2 seconds of "My Big Fat..." - didn't really keep my interest. I was too annoyed.

Anyone seen or read about Average Joe? That is the most horrible show. Our culture has sunk to an all-time low with that show. :(

There was an ad on the radio for the Oxygen network - (women's channel over here for those who don't know) for a new reality show called "My Best Friend is a Big Fat Sl*t." I don't watch the channel, so I don't know if it was a joke or what. But, considering how some girls act (didn't someone mention Trishelle...) I might get a kick out of that show...

·
Registered
654 Posts
OMG they have recently started showing queer eye for the straight guy over here is is really good, have to say carson is my fave of the fab five

·
Registered
181 Posts
newleyweds- nick & jessica (I loved the- is this chicken or tuna? moment!)
The surreal life...but it makes me wanna gag sometimes, how stupid they act.
America's Next top Model
thats about it....cant say i like any other shows + I only watch reality shows for the hilarious, stupid moments except Americas next top model, I really wanna see who wins!

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
I always watch Survivor and Big Brother. On occasion I see American Idol, but I don't care if I miss it. I saw a couple episodes of Joe Millionaire, and I used to watch The Mole. I like movies, Discovery, and TLC. The Apprentice is pretty good. I never saw any Temptation Island or similar shows.

·
Banned
410 Posts
Madmissie said:
OMG they have recently started showing queer eye for the straight guy over here is is really good, have to say carson is my fave of the fab five
I love Carson! He is so funny. I wouldn't mind going on a shopping spree with him at all! :D

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hmmmmmm, hmmmmm, would America's Funniest Home Videos count?? I watch that show every time it comes on, almost.(because of the stupid sitcoms, it comes on Sunday at 6:00, & we're always at church at that time)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts