Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What songs are you listening to?
I listen to all kinds of stuff. My favorite song would probably be Rebellion (lies) by the arcade fire
I have been listening to their first album ever since it came out a year a go!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
There is another thread kicking around like this but this is the first one I found so here it goes:

For some reason I have really been into Boston and Styx...the old stuff like their first few albums. It rocks hard!!!

My boyfriend thinks I am a complete dork but that's a given anyways. :wink:

·
Banned
2,449 Posts
I stopped listening to songs a long time ago because I was concerned I would disturb my neighbors. One of my neighbors play rock music from 6 am to 2 am of the next day. The walls are about 1" thick.

·
Registered
179 Posts
ah, the beauty of headphones :wink:

I'm really into this song right now by James Blunt called "You're Beautiful"

Also love "Breathe" by Anna someone. The production on it is awesome.

I just bought a whole slew of songs to download to my Ipod but I am drawing a blank...

And there is NOTHING wrong with old school STYX and Boston!

Oh, wait, I did download Queen's: I've Got to Break Free b/c right now my boss is driving me NUTS and I will turn that up and have a great primal scream (internally of course) when things get really bad :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Currently?

The Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack :)

getting in to the holiday mood!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Yeah, like, right now?

(Don't laugh) ((if you do, don't tell me about it :lol: ))

Mama told me not to come!

Three Dog Night

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Right now, all is silent. Most recently, however, I was listening to Frankie Yankovic. :D YAY POLKA!

It's impossible to be grumpy while listening to polka. You just can't do it.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
the Rent soundtrack... it's been going for like 2 weeks non-stop. I think my roomies are getting sick of me! lol But it's just so GOOD!

·
Registered
282 Posts
mdmenagerie said:
I'm really into this song right now by James Blunt called "You're Beautiful"
I really like the new song he's got out - goodbye my lover. I saw the video for it and thought it's really sad.

I'm getting into older songs for some reason, i love all the oldies like queen etc and ever since I got my guitar I've been listening to alot more rock music.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'm new to the world of James Blunt so I'm keen for all recommendations. I'm going to check this one out--thanks! He has a great voice for melancholy, doesn't he?

And the RENT soundtrack is so great! The new Joanne is tremendous. I'm so proud she's a BMORE native :)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
mdmenagerie said:
And the RENT soundtrack is so great! The new Joanne is tremendous. I'm so proud she's a BMORE native :)
I'm so happy with the few changes that were made to the original cast!! The new Joanne is SO much stronger than the original IMO and I was completley blown away by Rosario Dawson's voice!

·
Registered
203 Posts
vanillasugar said:
the Rent soundtrack... it's been going for like 2 weeks non-stop. I think my roomies are getting sick of me! lol But it's just so GOOD!
me too! i wasn't too fond of the movie, but i LOVE the musical. i've been listening to the Rent Original Broadway Recording everyday since November!

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
I have disc 5 of the Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers box set, Playback, cranking right now. After this is over, I am going to fire up the turntable and listen to some Eric Clapton.

·
Registered
709 Posts
haha I've been really into Thin Lizzy and Van Halen lately...switching between cds, right now it's Van Halen :wink:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts