Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What strange objects have you eaten in your dreams? Once I had a dream where I ate Eisenhower dollars(silver dollar-sized dollars made in the 1970's). I would bite into them and they would make a crisp metallic crunch and break off along a circular arc, then vaporize/disolve in my mouth.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
I thought I asked strange questions .....

The only thing I can even remember eating in a dream is a can of sardines - straight from the fridge. Blegh! I would never eat that. This happened after I had seen my BF's dad do that very thing ...

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
lol this is gonna sound weird this but it was my mum who had this strange recurring dream for ages when she first married my dad years ago...

In this dream she was cooking my dad something nice for tea - rump steak... but money was tight so (get this) she had to get it by cutting bits of her bum 8O now my mum is very skinny and petite but we all have rounded bums :lol:

As the dream kept happeneing night after night and each time she'd dream an extra bit... she said by the time they stopped she was tying cushions to her bum so my dad wouldn't notice what she had been doing :lol:

Thats put everyone off their dinner huh lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts