Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Willow771 said:
i just tried it...it was fun, got it on the first try.....
Me too, it was kindof fun, different.

There you go Clint, so far there is two of us who can do it.... :lol:

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm all thumbs!! I'll be darned if I can do it to save my life. I guess I'll just have to continue to let my significant other do the folding. :lol:

·
Banned
2,449 Posts
What do you mean? My fiance does that, and his clothes are always pristine.

He even does my laundry :lol: :lol: :lol:

But then, he uses the chopsticks better than I do, even before I met him. His family was always amazed at his fascination with anything Asian years before he met me. Needless to say, he is still absolutely and completely fascinated with me :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
shengmei said:
What do you mean? My fiance does that, and his clothes are always pristine.

He even does my laundry :lol: :lol: :lol:

But then, he uses the chopsticks better than I do, even before I met him. His family was always amazed at his fascination with anything Asian years before he met me. Needless to say, he is still absolutely and completely fascinated with me :lol: :lol: :lol:
GREAT!! you're BOTH HIRED!! I just did a FRESH BATCH OF LAUNDRY too! When can you be here? :lol:

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lexy said:
Willow771 said:
i just tried it...it was fun, got it on the first try.....
Me too, it was kindof fun, different.

There you go Clint, so far there is two of us who can do it.... :lol:
I just sat here with it playing again and again like some cat watching birds through a thick pane of glass. :lol: I kept thinking to myself, "how the **** are they doing that". Then I tried it myself and found out that I should NOT own a dry clean laundry business. :lol:

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
reprot said:
Well I am going to try it with my husband's shirts, although it may be difficult with a XXL size :lol:
What does that mean? Big shirt = ???? :lol: :lol: I know what the hands thing is. :lol: :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts