Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope, mostly unread ones from the old days...I haven't really looked.

Just the 'forum notifcations' thing keeps glaring at me. I'm afraid to open my e-mail. :p

·
Super Moderator
26,390 Posts
That happened to me, too. You just have to click them all, then choose "mark as read" at the bottom. PITA

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
That happened to me, too. You just have to click them all, then choose "mark as read" at the bottom. PITA
Are you clicking them individually? If so, then: yes, PITA.
If you click the single square at the top of the page, it selects ALL of the messages and when you scroll to the bottom to select "mark as read" and then click "go", or whatever that button is, it performs whatever function you selected: delete, mark as read, save ...

You can also select messages by the way the program sorts them; older, last month, last week, yesterday, today ... clicking the square at the very top, selects all messages. Clicking the square at the top of each individual 'section' (last week, yesterday, today) and it will select only the ones in that section.

·
Super Moderator
26,390 Posts
Because mods have more PM space, pretty much every PM ever sent or received since I joined showed up. Even the deleted ones. I had hundreds to delete. pita

But it's nice having the extra room for them.

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
Because mods have more PM space, pretty much every PM ever sent or received since I joined showed up. Even the deleted ones. I had hundreds to delete. pita
But it's nice having the extra room for them.
Great. Googley. Moogley! 0_o *laughs* Yeah, that *would* be a PITA!

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Same thing for me this morning hahaha.

I think we should go back to the old forum software....

(not really, but this was funny). I thought... what the heck have I done NOW?

·
Premium Member
9,138 Posts
I saw the same thing. I thought, sheet, someones has a cat in serious trouble. My mind always goes for the worst possible situation which is usually that in my life. Same thing when I look at my cell phone and it says you have 15 messages. I hate even listening to them cuz I have a feeling this is reallly going to be heart breaking.

·
Administrator
579 Posts
Apologies for the inconvenience. This happened because of the software change. We have seen it happen in the past on some of our other sites. If you don't know how to delete them, send me a PM and I can help.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Apologies for the inconvenience. This happened because of the software change. We have seen it happen in the past on some of our other sites. If you don't know how to delete them, send me a PM and I can help.
Just out of curiosity, what other sites do you guys run?

·
Super Moderator
26,390 Posts
I think they're the dog sites at the bottom of the page.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts