Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3lbs of chicken wings for my strays that I got on a wonderful offer for the same price as their horrible kibble. What might I sprinkle on the wings to make them even more palatable?

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to say, they don't like parmesan or any cheese.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Do you already know that the cats won't eat the chicken, or just anticipating it? I would think that strays would be pretty used to eating birds, mice, etc. and find raw chicken an acceptable meal on its own. Otherwise, I think yingying's suggestion are good. Tuna water is pretty standard for making food "smellier," and thus more interesting to cats.

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
I'm not sure what you can do with it raw. You could cook it and then strip the bones off, I think that's what I'd do, since the cats are getting kibble most of the time it's probably best to stick to cooked foods... however, I'd also think if any are hungry enough they'd eat anything so you shouldn't worry too much, the cats that really are hungry will eat them.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They do like the chicken wings I bring them, I just wanted to do it more festive... :) The tuna water is a wonderful idea!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts