Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An article my vet's office posted about what to do when you find an abandoned kitten.

Aside from the local contact information on low cost spay/neuter, there seems to be good info in how to handle the situation.

Tips on helping orphaned kittens

·
Registered
737 Posts
Thank you for the article, i'm going to save it just in case ^_^ this would have come in handy when i was younger and had Midnight's kittens. Its one reason we had to find them a foster mom, is the elimination thing. We didnt know mama cats help their kittens. The lady had to explain that to me. This article can come in handy, so thank you for sharing :D

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
26,381 Posts
Great article.

I thought the answer was going to be, "Drop them off at 12,735cats7,812dog's house." I mean, what's one more litter?

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Great article.

I thought the answer was going to be, "Drop them off at 12,735cats7,812dog's house." I mean, what's one more litter?
Aw...Marie!! ROFL!! :D

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Thank you MowMow, for posting that link. It's good info we should all know, but now that it's up here, well, that saves us having to do extensive research!

Great article.

Marie73, LOL. You make me crack up! And isn't MowMow also in the Pacific NW too? :mrgreen:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts