Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone else ever wondered what their kitty was in a past life, that is if you believe there was a past life. For some reason I find my self wondering what Gibson was or who he was. Ive decided he was a dictator, for some reason all that comes to mind his that he wanted to take over the world. :twisted: Oh well who knows. So what do you guys think?

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm not too much of a pastlife person but if Kali was anything in a past life, she would have to been a queen, or at least thought she was. ;) She seems to think she can do whatever she wants, including ignore you when she wants to, and get up and leave if you disturb her while in the process of thinking things will just fall down from the sky for her. It's quite funny, but hard to explain. Kali is a great cat, she's just an 'interesting' personality. :p

- Randy

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I think Samhain was a raccoon. She washes her food with her hands and then picks it up with her paw to eat it. She also loves to eat anything off the floor. Either she was a raccoon or she was raised by one, hehe.

As for Psi, I think he was a 2 yr old caught in the prepetual TERRIBLE TWOS! But, he's just little still. Its hard to tell what he's gonna be like when he's a big boy.

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Hehe thats funny b/c my cat Sugar picks up her food with her paws and eats it out of her hands too. But I think Twinkie would be a stipper b/c he is always hanging out near this clothes hanging pole in the room and Sugar would of been a Olympic runner :p

·
Registered
242 Posts
I think my suki would have been a family person with alot of love to give and very caring. I think she would have been a normal person who was just very nice.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I always think my cat (passed away a few months ago) was my friend/family member in my past life. I probably owed him too much in my past life, so he becomes my cat in this life time and enjoy!

·
Registered
676 Posts
I think my cat Asim used to be some smug young man whom felt he was all to often delt a sour hand in life, reguardless of his high intelligence.

Isha... was probably a "special" mental patient and blissfully unaware of it.

Tage: Was a boy whom I felt died at a very young age (perhaps 5 years old). Whom stayed around as a ghost longing for his mother he could no longer have.

... And I'm serious ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts