Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother found a semi-feral cat in his back yard about a month ago. The cat kept coming around and after a week she let them pet and pick her up. They decided to take her in - they've guessed she's somewhere between 6 and 8 months old. A little over two weeks ago she had a litter of kittens in their bedroom closet. My sister-in-law asked me what I would call Cuddles. I told her that I wasn't sure; she looks like a tabby-calico. Cuddles has the white base, black, and orange. But she has some grey and stripes and rings in her orange and grey. What would you call this?

I've never seen a tabby with this many colors and patches, nor a calico with stripes.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
/SQUEEEEEE

I wantzez all teh sweet orange kittenz!!

Sorry, I'm ok now.....

I know the feeling. I wanted to take them all home. :lol: I fell inlove with the lighter orangey one; she's almost like a strawberry blonde. She's a little rebel, but so dainty. My brother and sister-in-law have an uproar in the house right now. They have 3 cats, a small dog and a large dog that are all trying to get in that bedroom and see what conspiracy is taking place.

·
Registered
8,980 Posts
I'm really coveting that big darker kitten. It's a REALLY good think you all aren't closer. :p MowMow would be *really* ticked if I brought in a third cat.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thought I'd update this with the kittens; they are getting soooo big.

(I guess my shoes ARE comfy lol)

And I can't forget ....

Smokey - the kitten gaurdian

And ...

Bandit - the kitten stalker

·
Registered
49 Posts
So cute! Love the updated pictures, can never see too many kittens. Love the hairless too; I own Chinese Cresteds also and though mine are puffers I've helped aid in the rescue of many HL ones! I have such a soft spot for any hairless animal. =D

·
Registered
763 Posts
How wonderful of your brother to rescue the little mother. She is beautiful and so are the babies. Look at all those little red kittens, my favorite!

·
Registered
438 Posts
I just had a MAJOR *squee* moment... Haha, oh my goodness they are ADORABLE!! And have gotten so big! All of the pictures are just fabulous!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I know what you mean, Holly. Sienna's paws are mostly black, but one front paw is white, ginger, with a little black thrown in. I always refer to it as her "calico paw" when I discuss it.

As to the kittens, can I has the cute one sleeping on your shoe, Carolyn? Sooooo adorable!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts