Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, not literally. :lol:

Albert is acting very strange. The other day my wife let him go out in the yard for a few minutes to soak up some rays and sniff the grass. We took him in later but he wanted to go back out....BAD. He just kept crying and meowing and jumping up and touching the door knob. Baxter, on the other hand, could care less. :)

Well, its been 2 days and Albert is still walking around the house crying and meowing. We try to ignore him but he won't stop. Every now and then he bolts out a cracked or closing door and runs to the front yard. There must be something he smelled out there that is making him a mad man...errrr.....cat. So, what can we do? We use a can filled with pennies to scare him off furniture and back inside...but it doesn't work as well outside because he sometimes runs farther. Its like herding cats...ya know.

·
Registered
656 Posts
my Jerry snuck out one time when he was around 3 months old, they were never supposed to go outside at all. Now he is 2 and has never forgotten how much he wants to play outside. He is not allowed though, because he runs off and there are to many dangers. My kitten Jessy is not allowed out either (althogh she doesnt really want out)

However my other two, Minnie and Lilly, are alowed to play outside. They are a little scared and all they do is sun themselves on the front walk. They never try to leave the imediate front yard.

I should mention that Minnie and Lilly dont go outside unless I am outside with them, and while they are not on leashes they may as well be because they dont leave the front walk area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts