Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a order of cat food delivered yesterday and, seeing it was a bit messy, I tidied up Tobys cupboard before unpacking everything. Then I thought I'd take a couple of pics ... (sad I know ....)

The order was for Bozita ... can you tell? :lol:

Theres some Applaws hidden in there too, as is some Eagle Pack, Precise, one large can of Felidae, one can of Merrick (Toby loves his Merrick but I cant get it over here so its being saved for his birthday. Thanks Marie!), a box of Natures Menu and the little tub you can see there is filled with Slippery Elm.

Theres a lot of food here for just one cat and this isn't all of it ... I have another delivery shortly from my US cat food supplier :lol:

Anyone else want to share whats in their cat cupboard? ;)

·
Super Moderator
26,355 Posts
Wow, that looks so nice and neat and organized - and filled with good stuff!

Mine was like that until Thursday. Came home and the brats had gotten the panty door open and EVERYTHING was on the floor, spilled out into the kitchen. Cans, treats, toys, everything from all the shelves. I just shoved it all back in. Maybe I'll take a picture when it gets reorganized. :?

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Oh just great....
Thank you Alison... Peggy saw that and now thinks that she should have her own cupboard with enough imported food to last her a life time.....

I told her that although Toby had a slave that was willing to spoil him rotten, but SHE will have to work for her food... Or at least not get her own cupboard.

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Peggy doesn't have her own cupboard?

Poor little lady! Come to Auntie Allie, sweetie. I'll find a nice cupboard for your din dins.

:lol:

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:lol: Sue. Thats cute! Is that Scottie helping himself there?

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Mines up high, so the kitties can't get in if they tried! I have Greenies treats, too, but I keep those in a different cupboard.........don't know why really! The tube laying down is a malt flavored hairball paste. Lucy and Patches will gobble that right up with their feed, Pesty refuses to eat it, so he gets petroleum jelly on his paw.

Patches likes EVO dry, and Lucy and Pesty are finishing up a bag of Taste of the Wild dry. For wet, Pesty will only eat the Natures Balance Turkey and Giblets, so that's his, and the girls get the Wellness. They will only eat turkey or chicken, with turkey being the fave. The odd thing is Pesty won't eat the Wellness if you give it to him, but if the girls have some left over in their bowl, he will eat it!

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
MOST of my cat/dog stuff is in the laundry room closet.

I rotate the foots, so the cans I use on a daily basis are on top. The cans to the left are canned tripe for the dog... nasty icky stuff but she loves it! The cans to the right are alllllll for Skylar. The little containers have kibbles that are more treats than anything, and I've got some extra bowls in the back since I found some new ones.

And of course, because I order in super bulk, I've got extra cases on the bottom. At the moment, just some more tripe for Brody and Wellness cans. I generally go for several brands at a time, but the last time was just because the Wellness was on sale. The big container in the back is full of toys for Brody. I'm a little shamed of its size :oops: but we tend to go to dollar stores or garage sales and pick up a ton of stuffed animals. They don't last long, so she gets a new one pretty often. Its even worse if I open it up to show all the toys, then show her two toy boxes that are out where she can get to them. Spoiled? No! The container in the front is extra dog chews. There's a container in the kitchen with smaller ones (because my mom gives them to her constantly) and I hide the big ones in there so I can give them to her every now and then. Oh yeah... there's more in the freezer for long term storage. As well as some bags of kibble to keep it fresh for Skylar. Did I mention I buy in bulk??

Now, what I didn't notice until I took these pictures... I DID have a big bag of CET chews for Skylar. I keep some in a container in my room and she gets one every night when we go to bed. But because she likes them so much and also chases them all over the house, my mom and brother like to give them to her as well. The bag is mysteriously gone. I have a sneaky feeling its empty. A three month supply gone in less than a month and a half :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts