Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My favorite cereal is cream of wheat made with 2oz. milk and 6-8oz. water mixed with 4-5 ounces of almond butter and 2-3 teaspoons maple syrup.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Frosted Mini Wheats!

2nd favorite is Lucky Charms, although it seems to be nothing but marshmallows in the box nowadays. :lol:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Frosted mini-wheats!!! Patrick is a cereal fanatic, his favorite is cocoa pebbles, but he will eat ANY type of ceral at ANY time of day hehe

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Yeah there is no real "bad" cereal. It's all good. :)

A few of my sugary favorites are Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Golden Grams. I also like Grape Nuts, Wheaties, Shredded Wheat.. I could go on and on.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
As for hot cereal, I've gotta say CoCo Wheats, hands down. I always microwave it with a cup of water then add some sugar and milk, and have it with a slice of toast with butter and/or peanut butter. Makes a great comfort food! Mmmmmm. I'm hungry now. :wink:

My fav cold cereal is probably a tie between Frosted Mini-Wheats and Blueberry Morning but I'll eat quite a few different cereals. I never stick with the same one for too long because I'll get bored with it if I do.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Yes, I love CoCo wheats! I make it so thick that Jess says I'm going to break the spoon while eating it. :wink:

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Raisin Bran with lots of raisins!

I also like Rice Krispies with bananas, and nothing beats a good bowl of oatmeal. I load mine up with brown sugar, milk, butter, cinnamon, and raisins.

Honey Comb and Cinnamon Toast Crunch were favorites when I was little. Oh, and remember Smores cereal? My grandma used to buy that once in a while as a treat for us!

I do not like anything with nuts, grape nuts (hurt my teeth), anything with fake marshmellows (Lucky Charms, etc), Captain Crunch (except PB) or any kind of Cheerios.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I like just about any cold cereal that doesn't have marshmallows in it. I'm not a huge fan of the sweet kiddie cereals, but I'll eat it. I love granolas and cereals like Basic 4.

Hot cereals are ok. I occasionally get a craving for a nice, hot bowl of cream of wheat.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Cold: special K (regular and red berries), golden grahams, honey nut cherrios, raisin bran.

Hot: Strawberry cream quaker instant oatmeal. I usually have two packages for breakfast. =oD

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Cold: Count Chocula, Lucky Charms, Capn Crunch PB

But nothing was as good as Quisp from the 70's & 80's. It made a short resurgance in the 90's but there was something different about the flavor, it wasn't quite as good.

I don't eat the highly sweetened cereals very often. I usually stick to Life, Corn Chex or Cheerios.

Malt-O-Meal for hot cearel.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts