Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not doing research, just wondering. If you were going to get a purebred, what would it be?

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Your cat is precious, genEus :D

I don't know, I find it very hard to decide, as I think they are all gorgeous. But big ole' fluffy Maine Coons are probably my favorite.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
I like Main Coons because of how big they can get, but don't like all the hair. I think Bengals are absolutely stunning :)

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Yup, another Maine Coon fan here. Must come from us living in rural New England, eh spacemonkey?? :lol: Cold winters require BIG cats to keep your lap warm.

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
Burmese, they have the cutest little snub-nosed faces :D . We have a kitten at the the shelter where we work that has that little pushed in nose and I'm in love :wink: .

·
Registered
72 Posts
My choice would be:

It would be a hard choice to make but it would be one of these three:

a:) Pixie Bob
b:) Maine coon
c:) Siamese

From what I understand a Pixie Bob, especially the male gets to be very large, bigger then a Maine Coon and has the personality of a dog in many ways.

Dutchman

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey, some of you are biased! :lol: J/K! _ It's interesting to see everyone's different tastes!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Chinchilla Persian all the way!

·
Registered
600 Posts
I think_really think_ Bengal. I love cats that resemble jungle cats.
Asian cats_and hairless cats.
Actually I prefer shorthaired over long and long faces & nose vs. round and snubby nose..I've heard that cats with very short noses are susceptible to nose problems? Not idea if it's true.
And I like Ragdolls too, more for their personality than looks..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts