Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a tokay, Draco, housed in the same tank w/ around 15 green anoles. He is VERY protetive of them, & he has never even thought about harming one. He lunged at Tank(my other tokay) because he got too close to one of my anoles. I have the right housing conditions for both(though those at ReptileForums.com beg to differ) of them. Daylight, nightlight, coconut shell bedding, I spray them often, refill their water bowl, &, of course, get them out every now & then. What is YOUR oppinion on this? ::)) I love them dearly, & I don't want to separate them, as they have formed a very strong bond. Draco even protects the sick ones, as though he is trying to heal them. Their life-span increased up to 80% longer since Draco was put in there. :wink:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Because I said I had a tokay in the same tank as the anoles. They kept saying I was being irrisponsable, & that I didn't know what MY OWN :x tokay would do.

Oh, yeah, they didn't beleive me when I said he has never attacked them. They wanted to argue & tell me that wasn't true. And that he WILL attack them sooner or later. But that's just not Draco. So I gave up on them, then I found out they knocked me off.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Well if they dont attack eatchother then dont worry about it. Just make sure the tank is large enough and there are plenty of hiding spaces and basking areas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts