Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I'm picture-happy. I swear, the folks at the 1-hour Photo must think I'm cat obsessed. Every time I bring in a roll of film (or two or three)...it's 24+ exposures of my cats! They must think I sit in my house all day taking pictures of my cats! And that's just plain ridiculous...I only do it every other day! But I can't help it, they are so gosh darn adorable...they are my precious little babies....except when they are making a mess, then they are my boyfriend's little demon-spawn.

Here's one of Kenji. Kenji likes to get into things. Boxes, buckects, bags, suitcases, and the garbage can as seen below...

Here's one of Kouji crushing the life out of Koda. It's one thing to be a lap-kitty to a human, but to another cat, that's not even half her size....she must think she's light as a feather...

They all like to sit in the same spot, half the time they are on top of each other or taking over a spot and knocking the other two away. But this time Kouji let them have the toy to lay on, but she couldn't resist tossing her arm up on there...

Here's Koda and Kenji enjoying their new kitty tower...they are so precious....when they are sleepy!

It's a kitty totem pole!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Great shots ya got there Djinn (aka Kie). I love your little crew hehe. Keep taking pictures! Every *other* day? You're a light-weight! Hehehe.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I'm working on it! I just don't want to look too cat-obsessed just yet. Because then my neighbors will start whispering about me behind my back and give me cat-lady nicknames and such.

I really do need to get a digital camera....then you'll all be sorry! Muahahahaha!!!

My kittens are all ears (and tail....my goodness, their tails are longer than my adult cat's tail!). When they come peeking over the side of the bed or table, all you see is like 3 inches of ears. And I swear I hear the Gremlins theme song being played.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hahaha you should be happy! I'd love it if Psi, Samhain and Sigma got dressed up and sang me Christmas carols!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Djinn said:
She must think she's light as a feather...
HEHEHEHE I think so!

They're all so cute and did u set up that totem pole or just had a chance at a really good picture? I know if you had a digital camera you will take pictures everyday, I know I do.... 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts