Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
I use www.freewebs.com its free, but I fink u can only have 7 photos for the first week, and then more afterwards.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
You can also use the catforum to upload photos.
Here are some in depth explanations on how to do so - without much trouble thanks to Rob :wink:

http://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=7782

ps you will have to follow the links presented there depending on what kind of computer you own; don't worry it is very easy once you get a "hang of it"

·
Registered
983 Posts
ioana said:
You can also use the catforum to upload photos.
Here are some in depth explanations on how to do so - without much trouble thanks to Rob :wink:

http://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=7782

ps you will have to follow the links presented there depending on what kind of computer you own; don't worry it is very easy once you get a "hang of it"
good point! this site is great for putting up your cat pictures :)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I remember having trouble posting pictures at times - when I had imagestation as a host for my pictures. Even our members' pictures hosted by photobucket couldn't be seen at times.

I guess I posted at the same time with you, Marina :D. Well it is always a luxury to be able to chose from many options and I think we offered just that :wink:

·
Registered
230 Posts
http://www.imageshack.us/faq.php

They allow up 1 mb pictures. Read the FAQ! I use it and find it to be easy to use. They allow clickable thumbnails, image links and direct image posting. Not to bad for FREE. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi fellow kitty lovers!

I will sure try some of these web sites. I regret to mention that freewebs does not allow you to link your photos to forums or anywhere else if you don't get their paid membership, but thank you just the same for mentioning them.

I have a little wooden oval head of a kitty about the size of a golf ball, but oval and brown wood, with two orange oval eyes and a blue nose like a hat pin head, and black plastic thread for whiskers. The ears are two triangle shapes. I tried to scan it but the eyes refracted the scanner bulb and distorted its natural appearance so badly that it was hopeless, so I can't post it until I take an ordinary photo and get it developed. It is not true-to-life, but it is very artsy and beautiful.

When we hold it up for them, our cats treat it like some kind of super special kitty, putting their paws up on it adoringly and admiring it. Clearly, they can not only recognize it as feline, but as something extraordinarily beautiful to them. I was hoping I could find a larger cat statue similar to it, larger than a real cat, to put in our house or yard, or both, for our cats to admire. I just took a photo of it, and later when the roll is developed, I'll post it to show what I mean.

Perhaps if I can find the beads to use for oval-shaped eyes, I may try to make my own. It was meant to be the top of a pen, but when I found it in a thrift store the pen was dry, so I took it home and put it in a pencil holder on my desk beside the computer. So it only has a stick body beneath the head. I'd like to make or find a whole cat statue something like it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts