Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i searched the forums and noticed that a lot of you buy innova, wellness, and nutro for your cats.

i've been able to find nutro at petsmart/co but havent been able to find the other two.

where do you guys get yours?

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
There's a small pet shop two towns over that sells Wellness. I used Old Mother Hubbard's store locator to find it.

·
Registered
237 Posts
it's usually the smaller pet specialty stores that carry wellness, innova, chicken soup, etc. i don't know where you live, so it all depends on what's accesible to you.

if you're in the bay area, california, the pet club chain carries some lines of wellness & innova and some other high-quality foods... i still have to go to a smaller store to find felidae and chicken soup though.

·
Registered
238 Posts
There are several small feed stores here that carry Innova and Wellness among other good brands. Have you tried using the store locators on each of their websites? That is how I originally found retailers in my area.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
I get all of my premium foods in one place when I go to Austin but otherwise what I do is lookup the yellowpages online for petfood, call around to some small pet store shops and ask what brands they carry. Sometimes the store locator thing doesn't update their numbers or its long gone. Good luck :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts