• In his/her own little bed.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
They sleep by my feet between my legs or sometimes right on me. One cat use to sleep on my head when she was younger now shes too fat and would suffocate me. LOL one morning the cat was sleeping on my head and I went to nudge her face with my nose and it happened to be her rear end. My husband almost died laughing. I on the other hand didn't think it was so funny at the time I was half asleep. Thank God I didn't actually touch her butt I came within a centimeter! That would have been fowl! :?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Max sleeps in many places, from inside the bass drum of my drum-kit, to behind the head-board of my bed. He has boxes and perches everywhere. Ben loves to sleep on the wicker fan chair in my livingroom. Ben used to sleep on my chest at night but his drooling became an issue.

..still not as bad as cat-butt though! heh-heh

·
Registered
44 Posts
at night under the blanket during the day on the couch or the cat tree
Under the blanket she is usually by the feet or legs occasionally curled up next to the stomach or chest..never on or near the head. I have a nice cat bed but neither of my cats would have anything to do with it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Seven & Leeloo are SOOO smart that they sleep on their own cat condos!

Of course, they also sleep other places, so I could have voted for "any of the above".

BTW, my sister gave me those named cat condos, but she was chagrined to see that they are sleeping ON them and not IN them. Cats do what they want, where they want, when they want, ne pas?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts