Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day my mom came over to my room ranting about how she couldn't take a bath because the bathtub stopper was missing. The bathroom had already been searched. She had searched high and low in her room which is connected to the bathroom. She tried to use one from another sink but it didn't fit.

Finally she found it. It was lying underneath a stool on the first floor. I think you can imagine who did it.

Miu has her own 'laundry tub stopper' rule too. For example, we can't keep the stopper for the laundry tub on the side because for some reason, the sight of it there offends her. Everytime you put it back on the side of the tub, she flicks it back into the tub. Maybe the bathtub stopper also offends her so she had to steal and hide it.

I suppose we'll have to stick to showers.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Chain it to your tub, most of them have rings on top so that can be done anyway. Or stick it in the vanity drawer or the medicine cabinet.

·
Registered
226 Posts
my cats like the little spring door stoppers ( the one that protect doors hitting the wall when open) they like the plastic covers!! all of mine are missing!!! they are such a curious creatures!!!!

·
Premium Member
28,619 Posts
Everytime you put it back on the side of the tub, she flicks it back into the tub. Maybe the bathtub stopper also offends her so she had to steal and hide it.
I think that's cute! Why not have two stoppers, one for you, one for Miu? In the meanwhile, you can stick a washcloth in the drain. :)

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, I was laughing real hard when my mom asked me where her stopper was. I mean who else could it be....

Yah, I think she's hiding it in the drawer now. LOL!

I was just seeing if others had the same experiences. Cats are so darn funny.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
When my cousin lived with me, she had a sports drink bottle with a removable cap. Teddy liked to take the cap and hide it in his bed. Every now and then I would see him batting it around.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Egypt likes to steal my flossing brushes. Every time I set one out to dry, it disappares mysteriously never to be seen again.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
OMG, that reminds me. Teddy also likes the disposable floss picks. I have to throw them in the kitchen trash (that is cat proofed) or else he picks them out and chews them up.

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
MowMow is completely offended by Post It notes. If he finds a post note stuck to something it gets destroyed.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Rochelle doesn't like the bathtub stopper, but she does LOVE the drain itself. She hops in the tub, bats the stopper out the hole, and then paws and bats at the drain for like 15 minutes. :roll:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ollie's fascination with the bathrub is endless. The metal hair stopper is a fun toy. Running the shower is a signal for him to get to the bathroom, walk between the shower curtain and liner, and ponder whether he is going to dive into the wet bathtub with the shower running. Or meow and meow. He has made the dive a few times, does not seem to mind wet feet at all.

I have started feeding both of them right before the morning shower so I can have some peace, but it really is funny to see his bathtub antics.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts