Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
at this minute .. one is on my lap with his head partially on the laptop. lol the other is curled up sleeping inside the igloo (soft cat house thingy) lol

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
I think 99% of answers are going to be summed up with "sleeping". :D

Jasper is sleeping on my legs, about 30 minutes ago Blacky was sleeping on my lap but I had to move her and go to bed... musical lap! Now she's sleeping on another bed.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
One is having her after breakfast cross country training routine.
One is practicing her footie dribbling skillz with her fav pink ball with bumps.
The oldest is just sttling into her heating pad for a nice lazy, morning nap

·
Registered
85 Posts
After an hour or so of vigorous morning calisthenics and springboarding off my bed/me for his grand finale, Humbert is now curled up on the bed with me, trying to put his paws on my ipad and being sleepy. Because of course since it's now time for me to get up, he's ready for a nap after all that pre-dawn naughtiness/Olympic gymnast training. :)

·
Registered
728 Posts
Mine sleeps on my office chair or at the door while I'm at work. Always ready to greet me when I walk in the door :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Until I drag my butt out of bed this morning, I'm weighed down with Yuki on my legs! It was chilly last night so she was extra snuggly. Between her and my bf, I'm shoved almost off the bed!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
448 Posts
I just checked...Delta is sitting on the back of the loveseat and Decimal is under the coffee table in the family room with our 2 kids watching tv :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Gremlin just got done biting the fingers on my mouse controlling hand, I hope. She has been shy since we took her in (a feral 8 week old at the time), but has decided to drive me nuts with purring, butt in face, body across face, not going for being pet with the left hand, and biting the right "busy" hand to demand full attention. Just in the last few minutes. I waited it out and she is in my armpit grooming her forepaws.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts