Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you cat is sitting where does he keep his tail. My Himalayan keeps it straight out so it gets stepped on often. My Savannah keeps his tail wrapped around his body with the tip wrapped around his front paw.

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
Chiquit's tail has a brain of it's own and quivers and switches even when kitty is resting.
When she's asleep it's wrapped around out of the way.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Alkee often keeps it out straight, especially in the kitchen when she sits right behind me while I'm busy at the counter....she often gets it stepped on. I apologize and she comes right back to behind my feet again. Zuba has a half tail that his momacat mistook as an umbilical cord while birthing. He always keeps his tail tucked tightly by a hind foot when sitting, but wags it a lot if looking at birds or squirrels.

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
When MowMow sits near me I wrap his tail around him so it's tidy :p

Shepherd Book tries to sit with it straight out and I try to fix it like I do for MowMow...but he resists and sticks it back out again.

·
Banned
603 Posts
Mia does both. When she is on the couch or in the window, its always wrapped around her. When she is sitting eating or on the floor sitting its straight out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Pierre keeps it wrapped around his body and it sometimes hits him in the face when he naps. Hahaha!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Milky likes keeping his tail straight out, whether he's on our lap, eating or sleeping. He wraps it around himself the odd time, sometimes when he's napping.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Pierre keeps it wrapped around his body and it sometimes hits him in the face when he naps. Hahaha!!
so cute! :)

Ginfis is 50% to 50% ..when she sits on something high, sofa or chair, she lets her tail straight or just hanging from the chair.
But when she sitts on the floor, she wraps it around her legs...like she is scarred that someone will step on it :)

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
I don't think Momo knows how to wrap her tail around her body...at least when I've seen her. Midnight, Star and Lucky all wrap their tails around them. Sadly, I don't remember what Smokey did. :-(

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Peggy generally wraps it around herself when lying down or sleeping. When she's sleeping, she sometimes manages to make herself sneeze when it tickles her nose :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts